JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's one of the worst ways to get out of raising children :( edit, by having the mom kill dad
Mom will become an alcoholic or a drug addict before her life is over. This is a terrible thing that will hang over her the rest of her life.

Stupid? YES, definitely. And life altering. Everytime she looks at her daughter..... Truly a shame

Or she is already yukking it up with who knows how many new idiots she is no doubt being hustled by due to her new found 'infamy'.
The worst part isn't when everyone around you is making noise (you>>her infamy), The worst part for her will be in the quiet times and she dwells on it.

Last Edited:
Assuming she has self awareness and a conscience….
She was stupid, not evil. When her kid is born, she'll have to answer that "Where's daddy?" question. She knew it was a terrible idea but her boyfriend convinced her it would work. I think she'll be haunted forever

She was stupid, not evil. When her kid is born, she'll have to answer that "Where's daddy?" question. She knew it was a terrible idea but her boyfriend convinced her it would work. I think she'll be haunted forever
The story is already on record. The children (all three kids) will be able to pull the news story. The dark part of this will be other children teasing them on how idiotic their parents were. But perhaps, one will rise above all this and be very successful.

I'm still a little curious to why they didn't at least test fire it into another encyclopedia first. Talk about stupidity. First book would have easily shown the stupidity of this idea.

As for Edwin, he is an entertainer, half his videos are fake. Especially ones with grenades.

This isn't the first attempt at making YouTube history shooting yourself. I recall a guy on there that shot a 308 at himself while he was wearing ballistic armor. Plenty of video cuts made it obvious that they had zero intention of showing the audience loading the gun. Throwing the whole thing out the door as obviously fake.

Not a popular opinion, but I blame influencers and entertainers on YouTube for pushing this sort of garbage on gun owners. Shooting at all sorts of garbage and crap on their PRIVATE PROPERTY. Illustrating to gun owners that it's ok to shoot random crap, because well, YouTube pays them well. They only parade themselves as 2nd amendment supporters because they have to. They likely are only in it for the $$$.

I'm still a little curious to why they didn't at least test fire it into another encyclopedia first. Talk about stupidity. First book would have easily shown the stupidity of this idea.

As for Edwin, he is an entertainer, half his videos are fake. Especially ones with grenades.

This isn't the first attempt at making YouTube history shooting yourself. I recall a guy on there that shot a 308 at himself while he was wearing ballistic armor. Plenty of video cuts made it obvious that they had zero intention of showing the audience loading the gun. Throwing the whole thing out the door as obviously fake.

Not a popular opinion, but I blame influencers and entertainers on YouTube for pushing this sort of garbage on gun owners. Shooting at all sorts of garbage and crap on their PRIVATE PROPERTY. Illustrating to gun owners that it's ok to shoot random crap, because well, YouTube pays them well. They only parade themselves as 2nd amendment supporters because they have to. They likely are only in it for the $$$.
One of the articles said they did test it and it didn't penetrate the book, which seems a bit odd without more information.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews