JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Use the link below and contact your legislators, the Governor, and OSP. Let them know things are currently taking way to long.

This is a joke right? If the critters in Salem don't give a rip about the destruction of public property, or the expense of it all, or the complete demoralization of our police forces, they sure aren't going to do anything about a bunch of gun owners not being able to get their guns in a timely manor.

Morning of 06/15, called today, still pending.
Did they close this loophole?..
the FBI says, "the NICS Section must search for the information needed to complete the record" and federal law "allows the [firearm dealer] to legally transfer the firearm if the NICS transaction is not resolved within 3 business days."

They said que is #4000~ now

I just got instantly approved.

Forgot to include, the clerk helping me today said that people who've been on wait lists have been contacted but they either don't answer the calls or ghost the store entirely after being informed.

They pay for BGC and the gun but when contacted they just vanish. WTF?

Last Edited:
Wow! Been a few days since I checked this thread. Figured it was getting better not worse. Are there still any guns left to buy?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top