JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At the last WAC show the BATF was there handing out an "Important Notice to Dealers and Other Participants at this Gun Show".

I was just a reminder of the laws on gun transfers but it does show the WAC (and others) are being watched!!

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

I feel about the same way towards the WAC that I feel towards the ATF.

:)

Why? Because you can't pass the WAC background check?

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter

Its a private club I was a member of for years. I paid my dues, I supported the functions and I went to shows.

Then, imo, the board hijacked the club, twisted things the way they wanted them and ran off some serious RKBA people. A lot of them.

I dont howl at the moon, I think I have paid for the right to voice my opinion when their name comes up. Awfully telling that Im not the only one with a negative opinion of them.

I pay the dues so I don't have to wait in the line (sometimes around the block) to get into the shows. It's also good to be able to buy F2F at the show without hassle, and to be able to sell or trade the few things I get tired of. I don't pay any attention to the politics - membership is well worth the price just for the convenience. Sorry if there is BS going on behind the scenes, but they are the only game in town for shows that I know of.

Pay my dues, go to shows, don't stand in line, buy, sell, face to face. Ignore the rest. 30$ is cheap (four shows!). What is not to like. Last week the line was at least a block long.
Ed

I pay the dues so I don't have to wait in the line (sometimes around the block) to get into the shows. It's also good to be able to buy F2F at the show without hassle, and to be able to sell or trade the few things I get tired of. I don't pay any attention to the politics - membership is well worth the price just for the convenience. Sorry if there is BS going on behind the scenes, but they are the only game in town for shows that I know of.

This is what normal people at normal guns shows do without added cost from a group that promotes themselves as "pro-gun".....................

I was a member.. my wife and I in fact. One year was all we needed to experience, thank you

There is gun show life after WAC, folks..

<broken link removed>

At the last WAC show the BATF was there handing out an "Important Notice to Dealers and Other Participants at this Gun Show".

I was just a reminder of the laws on gun transfers but it does show the WAC (and others) are being watched!!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter

Suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATF have been at the WAC shows for a VERY long time. They have been watching things that I know of since the ealry to mid 90's when I was a member. They have even tried to set up stings. The one name that comes to mind is agent Ben Silva. Anybody who know WAC back in the 90's knows who he is. Big brother is always watching.

I'm not a member, but my father-in-law is, and he's passed some of their "Gun News" publications to me. The first couple I got were 4 pages of gun related stuff and another 20+ pages of political fingerpointing at various members who were running for their BoD. It was sickening to see what was probably at one time a good thing, go down the drain like that with mud-slinging and political infighting. Someone said "If you don't like it, don't join" no problem there. Screw politics

Suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATF have been at the WAC shows for a VERY long time. They have been watching things that I know of since the ealry to mid 90's when I was a member. They have even tried to set up stings. The one name that comes to mind is agent Ben Silva. Anybody who know WAC back in the 90's knows who he is. Big brother is always watching.

I never said they haven't been there for many years! What I said was they were passing out reminders of the laws at the last show. I've been there several times helping a friend at his table. I've noticed lots of people that seem out of place!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class