JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I Agree ,but it will no doubt be abused .I have not heard 1 word of what is considered a user amount ,50 Lb ? . The amounts of hard drugs the osp and sheriffs departments have been finding in peoples cars on traffic stops is unbelievable.
They cruise with expired tags ,burned out lights ,speeding, ect its like they want to caught.

THIS ^^ is the part I couldn't find. Granted, I didn't read the 10 or so pages of fine print. How much constitutes "Small Amounts"? A gram of coke or meth really isn't so much. Enough for a fun evening out? And then back to work on Monday? Sure, no problem. A 1/2 ounce? That seems like a selling amount.

All I know is grains because of reloading ammo. So.....

1 Ounce = 437.5gr

1/2 Ounce = 218.75gr

Lars Larson might have been speaking out of his butt, as he frequently does, when he mentioned "40 hits of acid" as the allowable amount. If correct, That-Is-Nuts!

And they're going to use, get this, "Mary Jane" taxes to pay for rehab! The dopers don't want rehab! Bunches of them are homeless! They've got nothing else to do beside DRUGS! They'll be throwing millions of $$ of pot taxes into a black hole!

Based on prices of ammo in classifieds, I am going to guess the ammo hasn't been shoplifted.

Edit: Grocery Outlet may be sellling all kinds of shoplifted items. I picked up KIND mini snack bars at 8 for a buck. :D

Did you check the date on the Kind Bars? Did the wrappers look like they had sat in a creek by the road for a couple of days? I/we prefer Cliff Bars anyway. We call em' (Otter Bars), because, if you've ever seen what the otters leave on the dock down at the lake.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top