JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trump has nothing to do with it. The president does not write bills, thats is what congress is for. The Cucks and RINOS such as Paul Ryan did nothing those years. The blame is 110% on them.
Respectfully, I beg to differ with you...
His bump-stock ban by Executive Order, open support for ERPOs, and failure to press for national reciprocity didn't help him in my view. He bears a share of the blame.

Trump Can't sign bills that don't come across his desk.
An EO is effectively the same as writing, voting, and passing a bill into law, all done by one person.
So yes, he did sign a law banning bump-stocks, all by himself, with a "bill" that started on his own desk!

Last Edited:
Stop spreading Lies.

Trump has nothing to do with it. The president does not write bills, thats is what congress is for. The Cucks and RINOS such as Paul Ryan did nothing those years. The blame is 110% on them. Trump Can't sign bills that don't come across his desk.
Except for bumpstock bans. Never Forget!

Stop spreading Lies.

Trump has nothing to do with it. The president does not write bills, thats is what congress is for. The Cucks and RINOS such as Paul Ryan did nothing those years. The blame is 110% on them. Trump Can't sign bills that don't come across his desk.

Nor did he actively push for the HPA, CHL reciprocity, or any other pro-gun bill. He did however push for red flag laws and bump stock bans. I guess lies these days are akin to fact checkers.

Respectfully, I beg to differ with you...
His bump-stock ban by Executive Order, open support for ERPOs, and failure to press for national reciprocity didn't help him in my view. He bears a share of the blame.

An EO is effectively the same as writing, voting, and passing a bill into law, all done by one person.
So yes, he did sign a law banning bump-stocks, all by himself, with a "bill" that started on his own desk!

Bump stock ban... banning what is essentially a machine gun ( by all manner of definitions) which was used during the biggest mass shooting in American history with EVERYONE including the Republicans calling for more gun control..........and all he did was ban bump stocks. It was a cheap compromise that did zero harm to the 2A. Why don't you complain about your liberal and conservative states raising the age to 21 to buy a rifle or red Flag Laws that are ALL state issues.?

Give me a break. Use your brain and be reasonable. It was a token concession (That would have been turned over anyway eventually, like you are going to see with Pistol braces) with zero new gun control.

The President was under siege by the Media, Big Tech, The left, Half the right, Academia, The Rest of the world, Our own Intel community nonstop since he was elected and you are all crying that he did not do more to champion the the HPA or some other congress action. He is still fighting them off and yet he has gotten more done in 4 years than two presidents have accomplished in 16.

Its like A guy getting shot in the chest and has a sucking chest wound, while you jokers are complaining he is not doing enough to treat a pimple on his toe.

And then wonder why we lose elections when half the people here don't support the president. Just remember that when Biden and the communists are shoving gun control down your throat and you keep crying about it.

And they wonder why people don't respect this website or its members.

Last Edited:
Bump stock ban... banning what is essentially a machine gun ( by all manner of definitions) which was used during the biggest mass shooting in American history with EVERYONE including the Republicans calling for more gun control..........and all he did was ban bump stocks. It was a cheap compromise that did zero harm to the 2A. Why don't you complain about your liberal and conservative states raising the age to 21 to buy a rifle or red Flag Laws that are ALL state issues.?

Give me a break. Use your brain and be reasonable. It was a token concession (That would have been turned over anyway eventually, like you are going to see with Pistol braces) with zero new gun control.

The President was under siege by the Media, Big Tech, The left, Half the right, Academia, The Rest of the world, Our own Intel community nonstop since he was elected and you are all crying that he did not do more to champion the the HPA or some other congress action. He is still fighting them off and yet he has gotten more done in 4 years than two presidents have accomplished in 16.

Its like A guy getting shot in the chest and has a sucking chest wound, while you jokers are complaining he is not doing enough to treat a pimple on his toe.

And then wonder why we lose elections when half the people here don't support the president. Just remember that when Biden and the communists are shoving gun control down your throat and you keep crying about it.

You are equating the reality that he is not a "gun guy" to that of non-support on our part.

At this time, it seems the point is moot. Biden is celebrating.

If trump loses, I'd like to see him be the chairman of NRA. He'd get crap done.
laughs in Wayne La Piere

1604535135529.png

"Take the guns first, go through due process second."

—Donald Trump

Its called gamesmanship. Its a hollow statement.

They are all State issues, which the president has ZERO control over.

This is the BS you say during a crisis to get the opposition to fall back.

Look at the Mans Actions, Not soundbites.

Its like half of you were born yesterday and have zero understanding of context or nuance.

Its called gamesmanship. Its a hollow statement.

They are all State issues, which the president has ZERO control over.

This is the BS you say during a crisis to get the opposition to fall back.

Look at the Mans Actions, Not soundbites.

Its like half of you were born yesterday and have zero understanding of context or nuance.

I dunno man. What rights for gun owners have been expanded by Trump? I don't see the actions lining up either.

Rather than me waste an inordinate amount of my time refuting each and every statement of yours above as it applies to me, I'll just state for the record that I believe that you've missed my political and 2A stance completely. But go ahead, continue to insult my intelligence. Stay classy, Friend... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Can someone please explain the acronym "HPA" to me, in the context of this board? An internet search for the acronym gave me bupkis... o_O

I only know the HPA as a Hydraulic Project Approval, in the context of performing construction activities in fish-bearing waters.

TIA

Can someone explain the acronym HPA to me, in the context of this board?

I only know the HPA as a Hydraulic Project Approval, in the context of preforming construction activities in fish-bearing waters.

TIA

Hearing Protection Act (HPA) which would make regulating silencers essentially the same as Title I firearms (e.g., like regular rifles, shotguns, pistols).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top