JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Despite all of the claims and counter-claims, bunking and de-bunking, would we want, say, a director of the Department of the Interior who hated nature?
The cord I've found to help turn on the lights is to ask people what they'd have said if Trump had nominated Wayne Lapierre. (Yeah, we know Wayne's a pucking fussy pretending to be pitbull, but we have to work with others' perceptions.) Then point out Wayne has spent his career taking money from one side, Chip the other, and they're basically opposite sides of the looking glass when we need a neutral umpire to call the balls and strikes impartially--to interpret and apply the rules as set in statute law, not to make it up as he goes like he's playing Calvinball.

No need to party too hard about this particular outcome. All part of the administration's real plan: to move forward with an Acting Director who's even more anti-gun than anyone who'd pass Senate confirmation. Been what, 14-plus years with no permanent head of the agency?

Anyway, the Biden posse will be going all-in on increasing the number of SCOTUS justices, which is way more important than who runs a lower-tier (in their view) federal law enforcement agency.

The cord I've found to help turn on the lights is to ask people what they'd have said if Trump had nominated Wayne Lapierre. (Yeah, we know Wayne's a pucking fussy pretending to be pitbull, but we have to work with others' perceptions.) Then point out Wayne has spent his career taking money from one side, Chip the other, and they're basically opposite sides of the looking glass when we need a neutral umpire to call the balls and strikes impartially--to interpret and apply the rules as set in statute law, not to make it up as he goes like he's playing Calvinball.
100%. This applies to the courts too. They are supposed to be factual and not party biased.

No need to party too hard about this particular outcome. All part of the administration's real plan: to move forward with an Acting Director who's even more anti-gun than anyone who'd pass Senate confirmation. Been what, 14-plus years with no permanent head of the agency?

Anyway, the Biden posse will be going all-in on increasing the number of SCOTUS justices, which is way more important than who runs a lower-tier (in their view) federal law enforcement agency.
Any business or agency that goes without a head for that long shouldn't continue to exist.

Any business or agency that goes without a head for that long shouldn't continue to exist.
You could lay the blame entirely on the Senate refusing to confirm for the last 14-15 years :rolleyes: we did have one brief period where we had a director that wasn't "acting" in 2013-2015.. although that one was acting from 2011 to 2013 :rolleyes:

Edit. Oh, I don't disagree, the ATF should absolutely be abolished completely.

Removing Chipman from nomination is just the calm before the storm. We can do a victory lap if we want, but a storm is coming. Just observe all the threats that have been made against the American people, culminating the occupier's 9/9 speech. Despots don't like the 2A and it is a thread they want/need to cut in order to push the next phase of their final solution. So, don't think for a minute that they are caving in on this.

Removing Chipman from nomination is just the calm before the storm. We can do a victory lap if we want, but a storm is coming. Just observe all the threats that have been made against the American people, culminating the occupier's 9/9 speech. Despots don't like the 2A and it is a thread they want to cut.
Goes back to my point. Waco Chimp was being waved around like a magician's wand to take our eyes off whatever they're REALLY trying to do with the other hand.

The game is for us to figure out what it is they don't want us to see and mobilize before they do it...

Goes back to my point. Waco Chimp was being waved around like a magician's wand to take our eyes off whatever they're REALLY trying to do with the other hand.

The game is for us to figure out what it is they don't want us to see and mobilize before they do it...
Consider how they are weaponizing OSHA, the Labor Department, the IRS, the CDC, the NIH, the FDA, Heath Insurance Companies, pharmaceutical companies and now our employers and neighbors. They have threatened not only the public but state governors who won't tow the line. They have been telegraphing their intentions for months. At this point I'm not sure what it would actually take to mobilize this sleeping giant.

Yep full on retard.

"Too oppose me must mean that you're not for preventing gun violence."

Sounds like Fauci's...

"Attacks On Me, Quite Frankly, Are Attacks On Science"

These leftists are nothing but a bunch of narcissistic egomaniacs, 2022 can not possibly come fast enough.

Since one of the other threads we were talking about the use of the word 'retard,' I thought I'd share an example.
I especially like the part where he makes the claim that in large parts of the US it's easier to buy a gun than a beer and it goes unchallenged. Pretty sure the interviewer didn't even realize that the A in BATF is for alcohol, so Chipman should be held to task for that as well.

Anybody else sense a Merrick Garland David Chipman "buddy film"in the offing?

Huh, so I don't want to reduce gun violence? Here I thought that the problem was the district attorney's NOT charging criminals.

D.C just decided that certain people get charged as minors until they're 24.... their records wiped clean after. Letting violent thugs roam our streets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top