JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neither did I, nor does she seem to be acting in a 'Law Enforcement' manner.

I suspect when out of uniform she resorts back to the street thug, gangsta world whence she came.
The story states Leevon Smith was arguing with a group of people in the 1300 block of West 90th Street just before 1 p.m. on Jan. 18.

The off-duty officer left an apartment building, tried to defuse the conflict and urged those involved to "calm down."
I am guessing that she IDed herself to the group as a cop. The other people take off, but Smith sticks around and talks to the officer for just over a minute.

8f91deb38a8612a1902caf05b65fc7a9.jpg

Neither did I, nor does she seem to be acting in a 'Law Enforcement' manner.

I suspect when out of uniform she resorts back to the street thug, gangsta world whence she came.
YEP! Its easy to see why she was hired but I knew this was going to get like this. Places run by one party have been crap holes for crime as they scream they hate Cops. So it soon gets to the point no one good wants to be a Cop. Once again people are getting what they asked for so they can enjoy every bit of it. It was easy to see why this story never made the "main news". If that Cop looked like me and acted like that? It would have been on a loop all day and night, Cops name would be public, where she lived would be public. As it is, crickets.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top