JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

that the Biden administration is considering an executive action to require background checks for these serial-number-less "ghost guns" as well. It's not clear how broad the rule will be.

Under current federal policy, it's legal to make a gun for your own personal use. You don't need a license, and you don't have to put a serial number on it, though you're not allowed to make certain highly regulated types of guns without government approval.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives reported that one of these kits could be built into a fully functioning gun in 21 minutes, and that an agent had made a fully functioning gun from another in three hours. The agency contended that this made the kits "firearms" under the law (and also "handguns" to boot), in which case it would be illegal for a business to sell them without background checks and the like.
bold added.

Noziroh, making a bolt together 80% AR receiver, was told by the ATF that they are no longer doing any determinations on 80% receivers despite it being like a year since he sent them a sample. Sounds like business as usual, "its legal, except we will delay indefinitely so basically the same thing as illegal"

Now where did I put my guillotine?

Yup I remember when President Trump who supported the 94' Clinton assault weapon ban. He created the best blue print to bypass congress and constitution because he's never cared for that it gets in his way. He literally banned a piece of plastic and classified it the same as a machine gun. Now Biden can reclassify semi autos or what ever thanks to New York City liberal elite Donnie Trump. The anti gun abortion loving liberal he's always been.

Casper the unfriendly ghost - iFunny :)

Considering. If they pass legislation to amend the 68 GCA I'm sure his EO will pass legal muster at that point. Otherwise good luck. He could get the ATF to call 80% receivers firearms as that has never been a written in law thing anyway. Remember when you had to tap the stock threads yourself? Ugh.

Yup I remember when President Trump who supported the 94' Clinton assault weapon ban. He created the best blue print to bypass congress and constitution because he's never cared for that it gets in his way. He literally banned a piece of plastic and classified it the same as a machine gun. Now Biden can reclassify semi autos or what ever thanks to New York City liberal elite Donnie Trump. The anti gun abortion loving liberal he's always been.

Finally, someone who sees that Trojan Horse for the poseur he is. Watch what the man does, not what he says. I only voted for him as the lesser of two evils, but my strategy has been backfiring. When RINOs are in power, there is no push back against gun control because the snake oil salesmen keep assuring us they are against gun control while giving us the BOHICA treatment.

I hate the ATF and completely disagreed with Donald Trump when he basically secured the ban on bump stocks; that being said, saying "...thanks to Donald Trump" in regard to Joe Biden's actions is a bit of an overreaction. Joe Biden would be attempting this regardless of whether or not Trump banned bump stocks.

Also, what Trump did, did not in any way set a legal precedent that would allow Joe Biden to literally reclassify actual firearms through Executive Orders. Of course this won't stop him from trying! Nonetheless, it makes no sense to deflect Biden's actions back to Trump.

Finally, someone who sees that Trojan Horse for the poseur he is. Watch what the man does, not what he says. I only voted for him as the lesser of two evils, but my strategy has been backfiring. When RINOs are in power, there is no push back against gun control because the snake oil salesmen keep assuring us they are against gun control while giving us the BOHICA treatment.
Elites liberal and conservative want gun control because they don't want an armed society. Liberals spend millions to get gun control and conservatives don't spend unless it's about taxes or screwing over the working class.

I hate the ATF and completely disagreed with Donald Trump when he basically secured the ban on bump stocks; that being said, saying "...thanks to Donald Trump" in regard to Joe Biden's actions is a bit of an overreaction. Joe Biden would be attempting this regardless of whether or not Trump banned bump stocks.

Also, what Trump did, did not in any way set a legal precedent that would allow Joe Biden to literally reclassify actual firearms through Executive Orders. Of course this won't stop him from trying! Nonetheless, it makes no sense to deflect Biden's actions back to Trump.
How much did Biden get accomplished between 2008-2010 when liberals had full control? Did he use any ex's give action to reclassify guns without congress 2010-2016? Nope

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top