JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you follow the link &/or just do a search using this text-- wa state court system shows that 77 final extreme risk protection orders were granted--
you'll get a ton of hits. I tired out after viewing 10 or 15 links because everyone of them were tagged "by The Associated Press". Meaning the AP wrote the frickin story and every lay ze a** agency spouted the same cr*p.
My point being just where did the data in the story (s) come from and is it valid? I never found link one that validated the story (s). No data, then I'm calling BS on the AP story (s).
I tried & found a way to view/DL a couple of files on the ERPOS but trying to get the link posted here isn't working. Convoluted fricking govt. website urls..

Hopefully someone here can help decipher the data???? in the attached file cause it sure ain't making any sense to me. Best I can tell is they threw -- Anti-Harassment/ Stalking/Extreme Risk Protection -- into a big pile and called it good. So again, where's the data for the 77 ERPO's that were granted? Inquiring minds want to know..

Don't get me wrong here, I have NO DOUBT they're after guns but news (snickering loudly) people reporting/stating there's an uptick in ERPO's, if there isn't, means they're lying. Therein lies my beef with them. And the morons that use the same 'ol AP report for every 'headline'.

Dan
You could almost use this list as an aid of where to move to if you plan to stay in the State.

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:39 AM
To: deckert
Cc: Rubio, Dawn Marie
Subject: Extreme Risk Protection Order Information Request
The AOC is closed as well today due to weather and other hazardous conditions.
I am unable to assist you with the specifics of your request inasmuch as I do not have ready access to the information. However, I will forward your request to our Public Information Response Team. These AOC Team members will be able to assist you upon our return to normal operations.
Thanks. DMR
Dawn Marie Rubio, J.D.| State Court Administrator
Administrative Office of the Courts
360.357.2120 (Office)

We'll see where or IF this goes.....

Dan

Love to hear what the details of the "dangerous people" were. Who called, what was their affiliation with the other person. What is the scenario/proof to deprive a person of their civil right.
Rights arent rights if they can be taken away, they are privileges. people dont have civil rights anymore they have civil privilege, to be taken away once others feel kinda unsafe for whatever reasoning.
Slippery slope we are cruising down at this point. Dont see it going backwards anytime soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top