JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You really thought your wall would stop a bullet?

" Connor Scanlan, of Friends Road in Yorktown, was charged Sunday with first degree reckless endangerment, a felony, criminal mischief and prohibited use of a weapon when he allegedly fired bullets in his home, piercing the walls of his neighbor's home. "

WTF_I know.png

Lol thats nothing, my dad shot himself in the kneecap inside his own home. well proabably fathers home back then.
Blackpowder flintlock (Harper's ferry to be exact)
+ knot in a wood pallet board = watch your NUTZ!

Yeah lesson learned. We all do stupid bubblegum sometimes. And if you arent. Well
You just arent livin'! ;)

I am going to guess this is another 'new' gun owner possibly?

Wait until the antis starts using 'new gun owners' and their exploits as a new 'avenue' for more gun control.

This is another example of incredibly idiotic behavior with with a gun - and not unlike those who are drawing guns on people unlawfully.

Last Edited:
first degree reckless endangerment, a felony, criminal mischief and prohibited use of a weapon

This is how some people lose their civil right to own a firearm.

The home my parents owned when I was a teenager had some holes in it when they moved out that weren't there when they bought it. In those days, it was called, "Boys will be boys." These days, it's called a felony.

This is how some people lose their civil right to own a firearm.

The home my parents owned when I was a teenager had some holes in it when they moved out that weren't there when they bought it. In those days, it was called, "Boys will be boys." These days, it's called a felony.
Did you ever regret shooting those holes in it?? ;)

Also thinking back on my fathers story.. Right about nowish, I'm wishing it was his nutz! Would have spared me from all these looney tunes now a days..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top