JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
only a $1000 bail for someone violent who threatened another with deadly force.

But the problem is with the gun... if only he didnt have the gun.

Jeez..another fricking idiot, & over nothing! That moron's lucky someone didn't shoot his goat-stinking a$$ for pulling his .380 and threatening someone..

Dan

With this moron around, I am ashamed to admit that I live in the Tri... :oops:

I noticed the story did not say he had a permit. I have to hope he at least did not have a CPL here. Hopefully when this is over he will not be able to have a gun either as he clearly should not. Assuming of course this really happened the way the story here goes.

If the anti. Gets wind of this andd repurposes his Definition of his 2A Rights it wont look good .:oops:
They might push for pulling a gun on unarmed woman against the law .:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Another man said he'd been eating from a bag of chips in the Circle K parking lot when he saw a driver threaten a woman with a gun. He said he walked over to Nims and "told him he was probably going to jail," documents said.

That doesn't seem like a bright move either.

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the article?
When I click on the link, the headline flashes up, then my screen goes blank and the little swirling thing in the address bar just goes round and round forever.
Several different devices result in the same result. o_O

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the article?
When I click on the link, the headline flashes up, then my screen goes blank and the little swirling thing in the address bar just goes round and round forever.
Several different devices result in the same result. o_O

Poor web design (or intentional); they made it so the vid loads before the rest of the page renders. Try clicking on the X button (assuming Chrome) on the address bar to stop the loading. For me, the vid then stops loading and the rest of the page (the text) renders.

I hate it when they do that. Hate it more when they autoplay the vid. I prefer to read the info than have some talking head read it to me - but that is what almost all news sites do today. :mad:

Poor web design (or intentional); they made it so the vid loads before the rest of the page renders. Try clicking on the X button (assuming Chrome) on the address bar to stop the loading. For me, the vid then stops loading and the rest of the page (the text) renders.

I hate it when they do that. Hate it more when they autoplay the vid. I prefer to read the info than have some talking head read it to me - but that is what almost all news sites do today. :mad:
Yeah, I really hate that autoplay bullbubblegum. I can read. I don't need, nor even want, to be read to like a pre-schooler... :mad:
Thanks for the tip on the poor web design thing. I can't wait for this BS all day. It's still loading... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top