JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From: NRA-ILA | Virginia Police Chief Advocates Ban on All Guns at U.S. House "Assault Weapons" Hearing

Watching the video is frustrating:
  • Starting with a police chief who says all weapons should be banned, and then denies she said it
  • Add the AR15 & etc., to the NFA
  • We've got a suggestion for real time GPS monitoring of where rifles are.
  • One knucklehead says Heller holds that people can have handguns and hunting rifles (*).
  • I couldn't take it anymore and stopped here - this isn't a hearing, it's grandstanding and politicking.

(*) This is what Scalia said, p 26 (PDF page 29): https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
It is therefore entirely sensible that the Second Amend ment'sprefatory clause announces the purpose for which the right was codified: to prevent elimination of the militia. The prefatory clause does not suggest that preserving the militia was the only reason Americans valued the ancient right; most undoubtedly thought it even more important for self-defense and hunting. But the threat that the new Federal Government would destroy the citizens' militia by taking away their arms was the reason that right—unlike some other English rights—was codified in a written Constitution.

Goodbye, pressure cooker.

66FDA461-4096-445F-822B-95409B286116.png

How else will I make a roast in an hour and pulled pork in 90 minutes?

This is racism!

image.jpg

Just wait until those Facebook warrior and Pinterest moms hear about their favorite kitchen tool being banned.

I'm sure there be kids of outrage in their Facebook groups and not a single mention to their legislative body

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top