JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20191002_011314.jpg

From: NRA-ILA | Virginia Police Chief Advocates Ban on All Guns at U.S. House "Assault Weapons" Hearing

Watching the video is frustrating:
  • Starting with a police chief who says all weapons should be banned, and then denies she said it
  • Add the AR15 & etc., to the NFA
  • We've got a suggestion for real time GPS monitoring of where rifles are.
  • One knucklehead says Heller holds that people can have handguns and hunting rifles (*).
  • I couldn't take it anymore and stopped here - this isn't a hearing, it's grandstanding and politicking.

(*) This is what Scalia said, p 26 (PDF page 29): https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
It is therefore entirely sensible that the Second Amend ment'sprefatory clause announces the purpose for which the right was codified: to prevent elimination of the militia. The prefatory clause does not suggest that preserving the militia was the only reason Americans valued the ancient right; most undoubtedly thought it even more important for self-defense and hunting. But the threat that the new Federal Government would destroy the citizens' militia by taking away their arms was the reason that right—unlike some other English rights—was codified in a written Constitution.
*******************************************************************************************************
OK everyone must now turn in your kitchen knives, your pocket knives and of course your lathe tools. Don't forget that more people are killed in swimming pools and in car wreaks each year as well, so personal transportation is out the window along with tall buildings and all industrial tools and machinery.

No more planes trains and automobiles.

The scary part is these people have power. They can damage the lives of citizens and get away with it. They have been getting away with it. We see it every day.

No more planes trains and automobiles.

The scary part is these people have power. They can damage the lives of citizens and get away with it. They have been getting away with it. We see it every day.

These are the people who decide who will wear the uniform and who will not. They decide what type of training the officers recieve and what types of criminal activity will recieve priority enforcement.

As with creation of the term 'semi automatic' assault rifle (oxymoron), they're now getting 'hunt people' into their misguided dialog...and you can expect it to be the catchy phrase like 'no fly, no buy' many of the blissfully ignorant will adopt.

She was not being asked a difficult question if you take politics off the table...

Boss

Last Edited:
As a psych nurse, I literally know how killing can be done with toilet paper. No joke. I have had to limit access to 3 squares at a time to prevent a suicide where an enterprising soul had come up with a feasible method. It would be a bit messy (even if no poop were involved.) Plastic utensils, medication, string, sticks, trees,, rocks. It is an infintessamaly small list of things that can't be used to kill easily. Literally anything is a poison in a large enough dose. Granted, that dose might be impractically large.

As a psych nurse, I literally know how killing can be done with toilet paper.

Wow, so when poop hits the fan I won't even be able to wipe myself....

And I won't have any arms and legs to do it with.

Wait, poop has germs in it that can kill people, are they gonna take all of that too?

Maybe we should send that over early.:D

Doesn't the definition of the word "weapon" mean something that can hurt, maim, or kill?

We just need to stop calling them "weapons". They are "tools" which are helpful devices meant to improve our standard of living . . . . :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top