JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
  1. It's the NY Post. That paper isn't even dignified enough to line my cat box.
  2. Two shots on a >8,000 lb critter is struggling? Watching the recoil, he sure ain't shooting a 416 Rigby or 500NE. Must be *just* a 378 Weatherby....
  3. Bunny huggers will hug, hating on hunters will continue.
  4. If they dig deep enough, I'm sure the former editors of the New Yorker had African trophies in their home libraries.

1. It's the NY Post. That paper isn't even dignified enough to line my cat box.
  2. Two shots on a >8,000 lb critter is struggling? Watching the recoil, he sure ain't shooting a 416 Rigby or 500NE. Must be *just* a 378 Weatherby....
  3. Bunny huggers will hug, hating on hunters will continue.
  4. If they dig deep enough, I'm sure the former editors of the New Yorker had African trophies in their home libraries.
BTW. One of the co-founders of the NRA was a NY Times reporter. His reasoning was the Union Soldiers got out shot during the 'Mostly Peaceful' Civil Altercation Between the States, and northern folks needed trained up.

If you look closely enough, you can see the money he took from all the annual members taking out of his pockets.

Yep, best to go ahead and cancel your NRA membership.

In 2013, elephants in that area were not on the endangered list, but the headlines are shouting that he was hunting an endangered animal.

In 2013, elephants in that area were not on the endangered list, but the headlines are shouting that he was hunting an endangered animal.

I noticed that too on at least one other article. The USA Today article has the misleading headline, but towards the bottom mentions they were "recently" moved to the endangered species list. :rolleyes:

Tangentially, can anyone identify the rifle employed by the blonde woman? I know I have seen that make/model before, but I'm experiencing a brain-fart, and my dated reference book on safari arms is at my other office. (Thinking is made by Blaser. Just curious.)

1619652926739.png

This footage is from 2013, right? I wonder who put it out to media outlets now and why it has become timely. He's been a grifting pewssy for forever. Maybe there's some NRA folks who are finally ready to take out the trash.

So something that happend 8 years ago is news to them, meanwhile my brothers are still getting killed in Afghanistan...sigh, I cant wait for civil war 2.0...and now a nice plate of fried catfish...

75500991_3180912285268696_9219181523163414528_o.jpg

Tangentially, can anyone identify the rifle employed by the blonde woman? I know I have seen that make/model before, but I'm experiencing a brain-fart, and my dated reference book on safari arms is at my other office. (Thinking is made by Blaser. Just curious.)

View attachment 872876
Looks like a Blaser R8 rifle to my eye.
( I do know something about those firearms that don't load from the muzzle....:D )
Andy

Was wondering, I saw it was a European Straight Pull. I thought I remembered Blaser had at least one.

Sure would like to get my hands on the new straight pull Savage Impulse. I'd like to have it in the 6.8 Western too. All that is for two different threads though lol.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews