JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Washington Gun Law President, William Kirk, FINALLY answers the question that many of you have been asking: "Do I have to inform an officer that I have a firearm in my car when I get pulled over?" The answer may surprise you, but more importantly, we talk about the stark differences between what you have the right to do and doing the right thing. Arm yourself with education today so that you always remain the lawful and responsible gun owner.

Typical lawyer. An almost 9 min video to answer.

Sorry..... You'll have to watch it on your own. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

PS......Being a WA resident. I was once stopped in Portland, OR for a traffic violation. The Portland PO knew that I had a WA CCW. So....information is apparently shared.

If you ask me.....
Asking w/o anything else......
Is "FISHING".

That being said..........
States can vary with their laws.

Last Edited:
LOL.....
I can't wait for his next video.

Q: "After July 1st, do I have to tell the LEO in WA State that I have a newly acquired ammunition magazine?"

Aloha, Mark

Didn't watch. But I never disclose to a LEO that I am carrying. The only time I would provide that information is if I was going into hand irons/getting arrested. Otherwise it's none of their business.

If I am traveling through a different state, I look up the gun laws and print them out. It shows if you need to inform a officer by each state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top