JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Actually you are right, have you decided to get the booster yet? Will you get more boosters and still wear a mask? :s0093:
I have still not decided on a booster. I'll talk to my doctor about any risks, and my family/community about what they're comfortable with, and I'll decide. Right now I see no reasons not to.

I will comply with any legal requirements for masking, and also with any requests from my employer or community members to help them feel safe. Masks don't bother me much, I have had to wear much more annoying PPE before for long periods of time.

I have still not decided on a booster. I'll talk to my doctor about any risks, and my family/community about what they're comfortable with, and I'll decide. Right now I see no reasons not to.

I will comply with any legal requirements for masking, and also with any requests from my employer or community members to help them feel safe. Masks don't bother me much, I have had to wear much more annoying PPE before for long periods of time.
Did your doctor get the jab?

That possibility factors into my decision-making. As of right now I am reasonably certain that I am not, as you say, deceived.
It's far too late after already getting the jab to worry about deception, it's done and you can't take it back. It's why a large number of us stand on the bank to see if the waters cold. :s0093:

So if they ask you to throw un-vaxxed folks from the rooftops of downtown wherever you live, will you comply?
After all, it is for the community members to feel safe.

(please dont take this as offensive, i am pretty sure i know your answer, you seem to be a reasonable person)

So if they ask you to throw un-vaxxed folks from the rooftops of downtown wherever you live, will you comply?

(please dont take this as offensive, i am pretty sure i know your answer, you seem to be a reasonable person)
It takes a community, doesn't it, to go along and get along with fascist. France is really struggling with freedom and so is Australia.

Lol! I do not take it as offensive, and I do like to consider myself reasonable. :) I understand the slippery slope idea that the question is based off of, but I think there's probably a "reasonable" line somewhere in between "sure, I can wear a mask" and "yes, I will murder these people for you." I suppose I'll have to trust my future self to determine where that line is.

(I also don't live or work anywhere near a downtown area, and would prefer not to have to drive in there just to lob some unvaccinated people off a parking garage. I hope they can find some more locally-based jackboots for that, otherwise I'm at LEAST going to deduct the mileage and wear&tear on my vehicle. ;) )

Lol! I do not take it as offensive, and I do like to consider myself reasonable. :) I understand the slippery slope idea that the question is based off of, but I think there's probably a "reasonable" line somewhere in between "sure, I can wear a mask" and "yes, I will murder these people for you." I suppose I'll have to trust my future self to determine where that line is.

Fair enough.

It takes a community, doesn't it, to go along and get along with fascist. France is really struggling with freedom and so is Australia.

It is my sincere belief we will see something similar within a year.

I have a coworker who's husband is a retail store manager. He recently had one of his employees make the following statement after someone entered, shopped, and then paid, all without a face diaper.
"I dont think we should serve the folks who enter the store without a mask"
So to clarify the statement the manager asked him, "You believe we should deny people food and water because they do not wear a mask into the store?". The reply from the employee, "Yes".

It is already a thought process, which is not that from an actionable process usually made by a majority in our country. That should terrify us all.

On the other hand, i can grow and harvest my own food so they can deny me all they want. I will survive and in all actuality, i will thrive.
In short, f--- em.

It is my sincere belief we will see something similar within a year.

I have a coworker who's husband is a retail store manager. He recently had one of his employees make the following statement after someone entered, shopped, and then paid, all without a face diaper.
So to clarify the statement the manager asked him, "You believe we should deny people food and water because they do not wear a mask into the store?". The reply from the employee, "Yes".

It is already a thought process, which is not that from an actionable process usually made by a majority in our country. That should terrify us all.

On the other hand, i can grow and harvest my own food so they can deny me all they want. I will survive and in all actuality, i will thrive.
In short, f--- em.
Watching the other countries that are unarmed it looks like full government tyranny is running their lives. I am not sure how it plays out in America being as how folks are armed.

Guess we will see soon enough.

IF it makes people "feel" safer to wear a mask by all means. If you want wear your bra over your clothes knock yourselves out. Socks with sandals-its you who has to put up with the raised eyebrows! However if one think's for one moment that masks are doing anything to protect you from Virus's you are, sadly, mistaken

Watching the other countries that are unarmed it looks like full government tyranny is running their lives. I am not sure how it plays out in America being as how folks are armed.

Guess we will see soon enough.
You should know that 600,000+ people die EVERY year from Pneumonia. There is a vax for that too.Why only the covid vax push after 600,000 maybe??? deaths total NOT 600,000 EVERY year! Ponder that!

IF it makes people "feel" safer to wear a mask by all means. If you want wear your bra over your clothes knock yourselves out. Socks with sandals-its you who has to put up with the raised eyebrows! However if one think's for one moment that masks are doing anything to protect you from Virus's you are, sadly, mistaken
I suppose I'll have to use my judgment on each of those situations individually if anyone asks me to adjust my wardrobe in those ways.

The possibility that I am mistaken does factor into my decision-making. As of right now, I am reasonably certain that I am not, as you say, mistaken.

You should know that 600,000+ people die EVERY year from Pneumonia. There is a vax for that too.Why only the covid vax push after 600,000 maybe??? deaths total NOT 600,000 EVERY year! Ponder that!
That question has been pondered, discussed with my doctor and others, and researched to my satisfaction prior to my decision to receive this vaccine.

Tell that to your surgeon who will also likely be wearing a mask. Heck, when he talks to the helpers I doubt there's any possibility a nice spray of spittle ends up in an open incision.

Truth is it's also protecting others, perhaps more so than the wearer. Perhaps that's where things get confusing to you.

It's actually about 50,000 people per year my good sir (in the U.S.). And as somebody who has had pneumonia and covid-19, I'd take the pneumonia. And are you saying that people take vaccines to prevent fungal and bacterial pneumonia (two of the three main causes)? You should get started on your research papers.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads