JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That question has been pondered, discussed with my doctor and others, and researched to my satisfaction prior to my decision to receive this vaccine.
Folks made their decisions out of trust and I am not sure how that plays out. What does a doctor say when he gives the wrong advice? Oops sorry about that. Real trust requires accountability but frankly under emergency powers there is none.

For me, I will stand by and watch what happens. It will either be a train wreck or watching a garden grow. At my age I am good with either outcome when it's there by the freedom of personal choice. :s0093:

It's actually about 50,000 people per year my good sir (in the U.S.). And as somebody who has had pneumonia and covid-19, I'd take the pneumonia. And are you saying that people take vaccines to
Tell that to your surgeon who will also likely be wearing a mask. Heck, when he talks to the helpers I doubt there's any possibility a nice spray of spittle ends up in an open incision.

Truth is it's also protecting others, perhaps more so than the wearer. Perhaps that's where things get confusing to you.

prevent fungal and bacterial pneumonia (two of the three main causes)? You should get started on your research papers.
Every heard of Viral Pneumonia?

Im reposting this for those just joining the post: Take what you want from it but watch it in its entirety PLEASE!
And here is a link to fact checking his baseless claims: https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/s...ess-claims-about-safety-of-covid-19-vaccines/

Tell that to your surgeon who will also likely be wearing a mask. Heck, when he talks to the helpers I doubt there's any possibility a nice spray of spittle ends up in an open incision.

Truth is it's also protecting others, perhaps more so than the wearer. Perhaps that's where things get confusing to you.
Yah just look on the N95/P100 mask box. Not approved for anything even close to the size of a Virus.

My son who had one shot of pfizer was exposed to my ex's boyfriend who became sick with covid. He got his second shot just a few days after being exposed. He complained that his smell and taste was fading in and out so he took a home test which was negative. Days later he took a second home test which came up positive. Then Kaiser tested him and it was negative. He claims to feel fine now. I think these test are not going to be super reliable.

so your one of those who BELIEVE the fact checkers! That says volumes!
By the way he is and has been, for over 20 years, a well respected pathologist here in Boise.A reseacher with years of experience in pathology and virology. So.... screw the "fact checkers"!!!

Makes sense folks will come along to get a good thread shut down, it's the way to mange what's said by not allowing anything to be said. Glad ignore works somewhat.

By the way he is and has been, for over 20 years, a well respected pathologist here in Boise.A reseacher with years of experience in pathology and virology. So.... screw the "fact checkers"!!!
And you're one to only believe DUBIOUS sources because they fit your narrative. That also speaks volumes.
Anybody who first goes to the "fact checker", because they are too lazy to do there own due diligence,gets what they have coming.

I recall a glob of virus laden loogie being quite large. Again, your decision. Kindly ask your surgeon or dentist to remove their mask as they are not effective.
bacterias are all that is being blocked. If your a physician and you are sick with a Virus you are violating your own Hippocratic oath to work on a patient!

Screw the people who make sure words are truthful. Preach!
you are trusting a source that has time and time again proven to have its own agenda especially with reguards to current events. What possible angle would a respected pathologist have to falsefy data. Logic???? I guess that is not logical to you!

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads