JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
bacterias are all that is being blocked. If your a physician and you are sick with a Virus you are violating your own Hippocratic oath to work on a patient!
Humans are constantly virus laden. For example, most people with HSV never know it. So a doctor can't practice because they have HSV1, or HSV2 down south? And what about a tiny little wart on his nose, uffda. Better hope he doesn't give you a smooch while you're out. I don't think you understand viruses or human health if you believe that a doctor is required to "not have viruses" in order to practice.

Humans are constantly virus laden. Most people with HSV never know it. So a doctor can't practice because they have HSV1, or HSV2 down south? And what about a tiny little wart on his nose, uffda. Better hope he doesn't give you a smooch while you're out.
most medical personal, like myself, Have MRSA also.If you work in the field you, most likely, have it too. You cant prevent everything however you take the precations you have to take. A surgeon cannot practice un gloved/masked. Anyone, at the present anyway, can chose to refuse a innoculation that was rushed into approval to say the least. The fact that humans are indeed constantly virus laden is why our bodies where designed by God to fight them off by creating "their" own antibodies. You do what you think is right I'll do the same!

Yes, the existence of a majority opinion implies the existence of a conflicting minority opinion.

What is the reasoning behind trusting the outliers rather than the consensus?
Because trusting the consensus makes people "sheep." I refuse to believe the Proctor test reveals accurate soil moisture content for optimum compaction. The rest are SHEEP!

This is a raw study, with a ton of data and math that is not easy to navigate but is incredibly thorough. There are results measured about efficacy of mask use to inhibit the spread of COVID. This is one study, and shouldn't be considered to be conclusive.

Thalidomide,Zantac,Seldane,Darvocett,Vioxx,Accutane,Meridia,Bextra,Duract,PPA,Belviq,Penoline,Erganisole Etc,Etc,Etc!!! All FDA approved ,after YEARS of trials, drugs that were removed from standard of care.This is by no means the end of the list as are many more that have been pulled. Just sayin....

Thalidomide,Zantac,Seldane,Darvocett,Vioxx,Accutane,Meridia,Bextra,Duract,PPA,Belviq,Penoline,Erganisole Etc,Etc,Etc!!! All FDA approved after YEARS of trial drugs, that were removed from standard of care. Just sayin....
So maybe we should stop using any FDA-approved treatments at all?

Yes, the existence of a majority opinion implies the existence of a conflicting minority opinion.

What is the reasoning behind trusting the outliers rather than the consensus?
On mask, Fauci said at the start of covid regular mask won't stop the virus. Easy to look up the interview. He is the big honcho with Supreme knowledge yet folks under him say wear a mask. Where is the consensus you speak of?

It takes a community, doesn't it, to go along and get along with fascist. France is really struggling with freedom and so is Australia.

It is my sincere belief we will see something similar within a year.

I have a coworker who's husband is a retail store manager. He recently had one of his employees make the following statement after someone entered, shopped, and then paid, all without a face diaper.
"I dont think we should serve the folks who enter the store without a mask"
So to clarify the statement the manager asked him, "You believe we should deny people food and water because they do not wear a mask into the store?". The reply from the employee, "Yes".

It is already a thought process, which is not that from an actionable process usually made by a majority in our country. That should terrify us all.

On the other hand, i can grow and harvest my own food so they can deny me all they want. I will survive and in all actuality, i will thrive.
In short, f--- em.
I strongly suggest one does not attempt to deny me food, I may just eat them.

On mask, Fauci said at the start of covid regular mask won't stop the virus. Easy to look up the interview. He is the big honcho with Supreme knowledge yet folks under him say wear a mask. Where is the consensus you speak of?
Science is never settled. It increases my confidence when I see people change their suggestions given new data. The current majority consensus among virologists, immunologists, doctors, world health agencies, and nonprofit health groups ia that being vaccinated is a lower risk than not. Anyone could be lying or mistaken, but in a binary choice we each have to choose one of the two, and to me, it seems obvious what the conclusion is based on current

I will stand up and fight for YOUR right to choose! Will you do the same???
I have and will. I am all over this thread saying the same. I won't be forcing anyone to take a vaccine, and I have a large amount of respect for standing by one's principles. Good luck out there.

Because of attempts to silence them.
Well alright. Seems like an odd way to make decisions to me, but that is your right.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top