JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Short article but these are the insane sob's that need to be removed from society. They don't care about any constitutional rights you have.

Dan

People in mass laid down and told those in power they no longer cared about rights as long as they were promised being taken care of. This was a taste of real power that most of these who long for it had never even dreamed of. Now that they had a taste its hard to get them to give it up.

I read that and was in awe.

I remember a time when folks like that were dismissed as quacks and dangerous.
Now they are propped up, given a voice, and hailed as the voice of reason.

I want off this circus ride.

This lady is crazy.

Get vaccinated if you want something to protect yourself, dont if you don't give a hoot about yourself. The anti-vaxxers are killing themselves, so be it.

But I can't condone government mandated harassment.

Last Edited:
The fact they're pushing this so damn hard is exactly why I don't want it. Government's track record with forced medicine and experiments isn't reassuring

The fact they're pushing this so damn hard is exactly why I don't want it. Government's track record with forced medicine and experiments isn't reassuring
That is what scares me too. I take every vaccine that my Doc tells me to take, always have. This one I have so far declined. It was pushed out fast and there is, as there always is, some nasty results a VERY few are having. What bothers me is the way they are desperate to hide the downside and are going all in on pushing this so damn hard for a bug that is nothing to almost all. They keep getting caught lying and that just makes me more suspicious of it all. Kids are virtually of no risk and they are pulling out all the stops trying to give it to kids, who are far more at risk from the vaccine. Why? The more they do this the more it makes me hesitate.

I'm not anti vaxx.
I'm anti hurry up and we'll deal with the poor health problems later.
As it stands now. You can still carry the virus. You can still pass it along. You can still get ill and potentially critically ill. You may have to get boosters or more shots seasonally.
All of that is if you get vaccinated with the current iteration of this medication.

That doesn't seem like a real vaccine to me. It seems like a half baked band aid.

Now if they get into the clinical trials and a find a one/two shot combo that addresses all those issues I will probably change my mind. Until then I refuse to be part of the giant experiment.

Last Edited:
I don't trust any thing they have to say. To many want to be people who think they are experts but have no medical degree.
The death rate isn't that high if you take all of the false numbers out of the equation.
One thing good about it is the number of cancer deaths, heart disease deaths, motor vehicle deaths, natural causes deaths all decreased by leaps & bounds since all this bullsh!p started.
One of our friends kid was killed in a car crash but died of the covid.
They are lieing so much to push their agenda I personally don't believe them.
No vax for me.
My friend got the two shots and has been sick since.

On the other side of the coin.........

Why is going unvaccinated still "encouraged?" You know...... with all of the govt subsidies provided to those who get sick with the CCP virus, when they could have just had the vaccine to *prevent getting sick?

Go ahead and do what you like.
do_not_want.jpg

However.....the choice and consequences are also YOURs.

Aloha, Mark

PS....*I'm NOT HERE to debate......if the vaccine is 100% safe or that it will 100% save you from getting the CCP virus.

Last Edited:
On the other side of the coin.........

Why is going unvaccinated still "encouraged?" You know...... with all of the govt subsidies provided to those who get sick with the CCP virus, when they could have just had the vaccine to *prevent getting sick?

Go ahead and do what you like.
View attachment 991784

However.....the choice and consequences are also YOURs.

Aloha, Mark

PS....*I'm NOT HERE to debate......if the vaccine is 100% safe or that it will 100% save you from getting the CCP virus.
Well said, I've been shrugging my shoulders at friends and family that are getting it and getting pretty sick, because they refuse to even go to the doctor. I got the vaccine, feeling fine.

I'm not anti vaxx.
I'm anti hurry up and we'll deal with the poor health problems later.
As it stands now. You can still carry the virus. You can still pass it along. You can still get ill and potentially critically ill. You may have to get boosters or more shots seasonally.
All of that is if you get vaccinated with the current iteration of this medication.

That doesn't seem like a real vaccine to me. It seems like a half baked band aid.

Now if they get into the clinical trials and a find a one/two shot combo that addresses all those issues I will probably change my mind. Until then I refuse to be part of the giant experiment.
100%

Pretty much. I do not trust those pushing it. About 200-300 people die per year from typical vaccinations, the CV-19 vax is ~6000, that is a huge difference.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads