JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You know, after some careful thought, I have decided that I DO fully support mandatory vacations, and I would like to see it implemented at all levels both public and private as soon as possible.

[Edit: it's a quite funny joke, please re-read before more people put me on ignore!]

Last Edited:
Science is never settled. It increases my confidence when I see people change their suggestions given new data. The current majority consensus among virologists, immunologists, doctors, world health agencies, and nonprofit health groups ia that being vaccinated is a lower risk than not. Anyone could be lying or mistaken, but in a binary choice we each have to choose one of the two, and to me, it seems obvious what the conclusion is based on current

I have and will. I am all over this thread saying the same. I won't be forcing anyone to take a vaccine, and I have a large amount of respect for standing by one's principles. Good luck out there.

Well alright. Seems like an odd way to make decisions to me, but that is your right.
What new data? Are you saying the virus grew so now the mask protects? :s0140: Bob, it's more like they all wanted to be on the same page in the book of tyranny.

Simple answers are always truth, why force an experimental jab on the population that doesn't work? Look at everything that's happened, stand back for a big picture before you answer. Don't let cognitive dissonance guide you but search your soul over everything that's happened. If you can say you have no question about everything then God bless you for having faith I guess.

Have a great rest of your day, got a lot to do so will miss out on the fun here.

Gentlemen its been a fun visit, adios. :)

What new data? Are you saying the virus grew so now the mask protects? :s0140: Bob, it's more like they all wanted to be on the same page in the book of tyranny.

Simple answers are always truth, why force an experimental jab on the population that doesn't work? Look at everything that's happened, stand back for a big picture before you answer. Don't let cognitive dissonance guide you but search your soul over everything that's happened. If you can say you have no question about everything then God bless you for having faith I guess.

Have a great rest of your day, got a lot to do so will miss out on the fun here.

I have plenty of questions and will continue to... but I have already made this decision, based on what I believe to be very good, thorough information. We came to different conclusions upon seeing the same data, and that's just fine.

Thing about cognitive dissonance is that you can't just decide to stop having it. ;) adios sir.

You know, after some careful thought, I have decided that I DO fully support mandatory vacations, and I would like to see it implemented at all levels both public and private as soon as possible.

[Edit: it's a quite funny joke, please re-read before more people put me on ignore!]
I use my ignore list freely, I don't think I've ever felt the need to put you on it. Disagreement alone will not get one there.

You just made ignore sir. Forever.
He was kidding LWH! He said "vacations" not vaccinations. Just trying to lighten the mood IMO!

You ALL know, I hope ,that this type of control is designed to divide and conquer us here in the Pro 2A crowd. Its Okay to agree to disagree on some things but not lose focus on the REAL enemy and their agenda! Peace!

Omg. This thread wins joke of the year. Mods have backed off because "donation time", okay, I get that. Hanson talking about surgeons wearing masks on page 10, laughable. Surgeons are wearing masks to keep gross blood and body fluids out of their mucous membranes- nose and mouth. Mask has zero to do with viral airborne pathogens. Now it's like 5 pages of bob and longwalk saying "good luck with your poor choice" to each other...

Omg. This thread wins joke of the year. Mods have backed off because "donation time", okay, I get that. Hanson talking about surgeons wearing masks on page 10, laughable. Surgeons are wearing masks to keep gross blood and body fluids out of their mucous membranes- nose and mouth. Mask has zero to do with viral airborne pathogens. Now it's like 5 pages of bob and longwalk saying "good luck with your poor choice" to each other...
Careful. The admins will be back to steer this to the topic at hand. And another 5 pages of poor choices.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads