JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
they never go after the person only the object. They will never enforce the laws already on the books. I think they need to round up and incarcerate alcoholics. you buy a bottle of wine you lose your car cause you may drive drunk

DeWayne Craddock: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Who Is DeWayne Craddock? Virginia Beach Mass Shooter Identified As Disgruntled Employee

13 dead, including gunman, in shooting at Virginia Beach Municipal Center

Norfolk News & Weather | Norfolk, VA | WAVY.com

'The most devastating day': 12 killed, several injured in Virginia Beach shooting | WAVY.com

I still can't figure out how the murderer shot one person outside of the building and went to 3 (Three!) different floors and shot more people all by himself.

The morning news is going on and on about this and everything that I have READ says that the shooter bought all of his guns (Several recently but I can't find the LIST of them.) including the pistol he used on Friday legally. Yet, the anti gunners are calling for more GUN LAWS?!

So the anti gunners are saying that LEGALLY BOUGHT GUNS should be made illegal or banned? ALL handguns added to the list that includes the 'evil black rifles'?!

I read and heard AGAIN that he only used one 45acp pistol in this crime with multiple magazines too. So is that true?

Condolences to the victims that were murdered and wounded.

Cate

Calls for more gun laws is inevitable as a knee-jerk political response. More laws or bigger lettering on NO GUN signs will not stop the mentally disturbed or criminals. These laws simply make it harder for people to defend themselves from people who would do them harm. Laws and signage will not save lives.

Anyone with room temperature IQ, knows that you cannot legislate against someone willing to die taking others out with them. Those pushing for GC in the wake of these tragedies know this and are simply whoring themselves to push an agenda.

I never got the whole "no liquids" thing... has a water bottle filled with kerosene ever been used to torch someone in America?

There was an ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL aka active shooter training workshop due on SATURDAY in VA Beach - JUNE 1, 2019.

I do NOT know if the workshop is being held today due to the murders yesterday in VA Beach.

Virginia Beach Police Department active shooter training workshop

The Virginia Beach Police Department is holding an active shooter training workshop on Saturday for the public.

Published: 12:21 PM EDT May 31, 2019
Updated: 12:20 PM EDT May 31, 2019

The film (ABC NEWS 13 - Norfolk, VA) above talks about that drill.

A MT friend of mine has a close friend in FEMA and he told him that there was a drill scheduled down there in VA Beach. I just hung up talking to my friend who is NOT in FEMA.

Cate

So, I've not embraced any information outside of this thread relating to yesterday's incident. My reasoning is an attempt to not be misinformed.

Couple of things I have gleaned is appearantly he legally purchased said firearm(s) and he violates Virginia state law by having firearm(s) on property and in the building(s). So he intentionally decided to violate the law before ever pulling the trigger. That makes him a criminal.

To Cate's point, what additional laws do the geniuses think they can create that would have prevented this individual from committing his crime? I mean short of banning all guns... cause there seems there was criminal intent to me...

Finally, wait another day or two and surely the information about the state of his mental health will come out and I bet dollars to Donuts, this psychopath was on some form of psychotropic drugs that he stopped taking. That seems to be the common MO. Yet, not a dang thing is being done in this country about mental health.

They can make whatever laws make them feel good, I'm not obligated to obey an unjust or unconstitutional law. Period. I have rights and liberties as an American citizen that cannot simply be legislated away.

It's high time the gun owning community take a firm stance against these politicians and put an end to the assault on our constitutional rights.

:s0137:

There was an ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL aka active shooter training workshop due on SATURDAY in VA Beach - JUNE 1, 2019.

I do NOT know if the workshop is being held today due to the murders yesterday in VA Beach.

Virginia Beach Police Department active shooter training workshop

The Virginia Beach Police Department is holding an active shooter training workshop on Saturday for the public.

Published: 12:21 PM EDT May 31, 2019
Updated: 12:20 PM EDT May 31, 2019

The film (ABC NEWS 13 - Norfolk, VA) above talks about that drill.

A MT friend of mine has a close friend in FEMA and he told him that there was a drill scheduled down there in VA Beach. I just hung up talking to my friend who is NOT in FEMA.

Cate
My, my, my....

Interesting how these planned activities seem to coincide with such tragic events...

How peculiar indeed...

Blood on that judges hands.
As far as I can tell, only the courts in building 10 are gun free zones (Federal law not judges descression) with armed security wanding people. The rest of the municipal complex is not.

Does anyone have any information about the fired employee using a suppressor? Was it home made or bought 9+ months ago?

Am I the only one that gets super pissed off at the fact that the media only pushes pictures and information of these shooters if they are white?

The headlines always read so racist when a white person goes psycho.

Any other race, no picture, no mention of race, nothing about his history.

Psycho is psycho, no color is needed to fill that bucket.

I hate our media more and more each day.

Am I the only one that gets super pissed off at the fact that the media only pushes pictures and information of these shooters if they are white?

Yep

I keep looking, but I have yet to see a photo of the weapons used, or a particular model designation (despite police saying they have ID the weapons and when they where purchased). Time could prove me wrong, but for now I'm going call shenanigans and say that I think it will turn out that no actual silencer was involved an that it was something like the 'MAC' clone from Masterpiece Arms with the shoulder thing that goes up.

If I am reading the Virginia Law correctly (long day, double check me) the local government of Virginia Beach could prohibit their employees from bringing firearms into the building by adopting workplace rules relating to terms and conditions of employment of the workforce. But, employees could still store their lawfully possessed firearm and ammunition in a locked private motor vehicle.

Source § 15.2-915. Control of firearms; applicability to authorities and local governmental agencies

Virginia does have a State Preemption and the authority to regulate firearms is reserved to the state, not cities. So the public and even the murderer were legal to carry in the non-court buildings.

Now the next big question is why was the guy fired?

They've played this narrative game for years. Shut off the TV, pay them no mind they're loosing viewers by the millions. Just wait them out.

They've played this narrative game for years. Shut off the TV, pay them no mind they're loosing viewers by the millions. Just wait them out.
I'll add to this, kill your social media presence. I did two years ago and I don't regret it a bit. I don't own a TV. Remove the talking heads and life gets much less.... "Complicated"

Can't spread the echo chamber to those who can't hear the nonsense

Last night on the news they reported he used two .45 cal handguns. Said nothing about a silencer.

This is on Chicken Noodle News Site

Police said one pistol had a suppressor and several empty extended magazines. And Investigators found even more weapons in the gunman's home, Chief James Cervera said

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top