JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm having a real problem with Obama and his inability to acknowledge this as a "terrorist" attack. The fact that he can't way the words Muslim and terrorist together-still hammers the point that he does not have loyalty to America. We have been at war for over a decade. We've lost a lot of brothers. I'm broken inside over this. We are still at war. It's so easy for him to lie to us. Fellow Americans, please don't worry about being politically correct. Watch out for each other. I'd rather call 911 and be wrong than not call and be right. I hope you agree. Obama remains quiet. I just want him to acknowledge what has happened and call it what it is. Instead, he is going over his anti-gun agenda or global warming.

View attachment 266283
What does bombing nearly 800 civilians due to Extremist Christian beliefs inherently have to do with Anglo-Americans or Christians?

View attachment 266284
What does bombing civilians during a marathon because of Extremist Islamic beliefs inherently have to do with Anglo-Chechens or Muslims?

In both instances, I say... nothing.

A dick is a dick because of what he did. Doesn't mean a dick's parents or children are dicks by association.

You talk about people engaging in Stereotyping. Yet, I see that you yourself are using as your avatar the most anti-gun stereotype that Hollywood has ever created. A movie character specifically created to marginalize and ridicule gun owners as being stupid and irresponsible.

Why on earth would you, or any other gun owner, want to identify yourself with such a negative stereotype of gun owners??

And as far as Timothy McVeigh goes, you are simply repeating a bunch of left-wing propaganda. While he was raised conservative Catholic, he stopped attending church when he entered the Army. So he was not at all a practicing Christian during his entire adult life. Yet, you try to portray him as being a religious fanatic?

Nor did McVeigh ever say that he bombed the Federal building in the name of God, like the Tsarnaev brothers did. He said that he acted in revenge for the Waco siege.

You really don't appear to know much about these subjects. Here is a copy of the statement that McVeigh wrote to explain his actions. You can easily see that it has absolutely nothing at all to do with religion. That is a HUGE CONTRAST, compared to the religious agenda that the Tsarnaev brothers had.

-----------

I explain herein why I bombed the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. I explain this not for publicity, nor seeking to win and argument of right or wrong. I explain so that the record is clear as to my thinking and motivations in bombing a government installation.

I chose to bomb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the bombing was a retaliatory strike; a counter attack, for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco.) From the formation of such units as the FBI"s "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the "80"s; culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens.

Knowledge of these multiple and ever-more aggressive raids across the country constituted an identifiable pattern of conduct within and by the federal government and amongst its various agencies. (see enclosed) For all intents and purposes, federal agents had become "soldiers" (using military training, tactics, techniques, equipment, language, dress, organization, and mindset) and they were escalating their behavior. Therefore, this bombing was also meant as a pre-emptive (or pro-active) strike against these forces and their command and control centers within the federal building. When an aggressor force continually launches attacks from a particular base of operation, it is sound military strategy to take the fight to the enemy.

Additionally, borrowing a page from U.S. foreign policy, I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile, by bombing a government building and the government employees within that building who represent that government. Bombing the Murrah Federal Building was morally and strategically equivalent to the U.S. hitting a government building in Serbia, Iraq, or other nations. (see enclosed) Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option. From this perspective, what occurred in Oklahoma City was no different than what Americans rain on the heads of others all the time, and subsequently, my mindset was and is one of the clinical detachment. (the bombing of the Murrah building was not personal , no more than when Air Force, Army, Navy, or Marine personnel bomb or launch cruise missiles against government installations and their personnel.)

Sincerely,
Timothy J. McVeigh
USP Terre Haute (IN)

Last Edited:
Psalms 79:6: "Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name."

Exodus 22:20: "He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed."

There are hateful speeches in all religious texts, including the Bible. Those truly pious do not pay attention to hate but worship God privately. Only the hateful use their religious texts to justify their personal rage and condone violence publicly.

Well, but the big difference is that there are no religious wars being fought by Christians anymore. Not for a long time now. The last real religious wars involving Christians were back in the 1600's. Yet, Jihad in the name of Allah is today quite commonplace, currently going on in several parts of the world.

So this is a most invalid argument on your part here, as it has no context at all in the real world. It is much like those who try to condemn modern day Christianity for what happened during the Crusades. That is ancient history. It is not the here and now. It is not the reality that we are facing today.

14 years ago in 2001 Public TV's award winning FRONTLINE news magazine show predicted that all of this would happen. The program was called: THE SAUDI TIME BOMB. It documented how Saudi Arabia was spending Billions upon Billions of dollars to export their ultra reactionary and completely intolerant form of Wahhabi Islam all around the Muslim world. Experts predicted that this would lead to more and more conflict, terrorism, and instability around the world, as millions upon millions of Muslims adopted Saudi Wahhabism. And that is EXACTLY what happened in Pakistan, to create the mindset that these killers in San Bernardino had.

So none of what is happening is unexpected. Except, apparently, to our President.

If you would like to learn about this, the show can still be seen on Amazon prime. It goes into depth about what Saudi Arabia did in Pakistan.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/frontline/episode-6-season-20/the-saudi-time-bomb/191522/

FRONTLINE still has some additional reading material from THE SAUDI TIME BOMB that is available to read for free on their website:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saudi/

FRONTLINE did a further follow up investigative report in 2005, called THE HOUSE OF SAUD, that raised a lot of disturbing issues regarding our government's relationship own with Saudi Arabia. It can be viewed for free at Daily Motion:

The way that Obama is behaving, one would almost believe that he is in bed with the Saudi's and supports spreading Wahhabism.

FRONTLINE's very latest investigative report details that ISIS is making inroads in Afghanistan. It can be viewed on their website. It is quite an unnerving report too.

Our mainstream media is so idiotic. They don't talk about any of this stuff. And it is fundamental to understand what has been happening and changing inside Islam the past three decades.

All the liberals keep telling is that Islam is a religion of peace, and that they are just like us. They are in complete denial about what Saudi Arabia has been doing with all of the Billions of dollars that we have given them for their oil.

Those who are followers of Wahhabism are NOTHING at all like us. Yet, Obama wants to bring them into our Country! IT IS PURE INSANITY!

Last Edited:
The censorship machine just got a tune up and is in full swing. Pathetic!

BREAKING: Obama/Jarrett Warn FBI Director Over Anti-Muslim Tone (UPDATED)
Posted on December 4, 2015 by DCWhispers

If true, this is a scenario that appears to pit the Obama White House against FBI Director James Comey over what reports suggest is an increasingly divisive conflict between Mr. Obama and Mrs. Jarrett and federal law enforcement officials regarding feared pending ISIS terror threats inside of the United States.
Read more at <broken link removed>

The censorship machine just got a tune up and is in full swing. Pathetic!

BREAKING: Obama/Jarrett Warn FBI Director Over Anti-Muslim Tone (UPDATED)
Posted on December 4, 2015 by DCWhispers

If true, this is a scenario that appears to pit the Obama White House against FBI Director James Comey over what reports suggest is an increasingly divisive conflict between Mr. Obama and Mrs. Jarrett and federal law enforcement officials regarding feared pending ISIS terror threats inside of the United States.
Read more at <broken link removed>

so two Muslims, working to make the world Caliphate a reality are pushing Sharia, how unexpectedo_O

Right on schedule:

NY Times advocates gun CONFISCATION in jaw-dropping 'first front-page editorial since 1920!'

December 5, 2015 | Steve Berman

In its first front-page editorial since the end of the First World War, The New York Times editorial board advocated outright gun confiscation as the solution to end violence.
Friday's above-the-fold piece headlined "The Gun Epidemic" called civilian gun ownership "a moral outrage and a national disgrace."
The @nytimes runs its first front page editorial since 1920. On gun violence. https://t.co/LIEgbFD5dt pic.twitter.com/iXkzaHqW9w
— carolynryan (@carolynryan) December 5, 2015
After 95 years of front-page silence, the Grey Lady's editors chose this particular recurrent theme touted so often in President Obama's rhetoric: A strange coincidence.
So, does this mean that no issue has mattered more to NYT editors since 1920? If so: FASCINATING. https://t.co/vetG4OP8yL
th?id=OIP.Mcfe8e368ffd184ffef70b08ba296a8aeo1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=236&h=155.jpg

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/12/...#ixzz3tXnmmi2X

Last Edited:
Right on schedule:

NY Times advocates gun CONFISCATION in jaw-dropping 'first front-page editorial since 1920!'

December 5, 2015 | Steve Berman

In its first front-page editorial since the end of the First World War, The New York Times editorial board advocated outright gun confiscation as the solution to end violence.
Friday's above-the-fold piece headlined "The Gun Epidemic" called civilian gun ownership "a moral outrage and a national disgrace."
The @nytimes runs its first front page editorial since 1920. On gun violence. https://t.co/LIEgbFD5dt pic.twitter.com/iXkzaHqW9w
— carolynryan (@carolynryan) December 5, 2015
After 95 years of front-page silence, the Grey Lady's editors chose this particular recurrent theme touted so often in President Obama's rhetoric: A strange coincidence.
So, does this mean that no issue has mattered more to NYT editors since 1920? If so: FASCINATING. https://t.co/vetG4OP8yL
View attachment 266764

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/12/...#ixzz3tXnmmi2X

Well, on their Facebook page, that editorial has 43,000 likes - almost 1/4 of the BGC's processed just on Black Friday alone. The most popular comment? From a guy from Australia, who is so proud of his country's choice to restrict gun ownership to a very select few. In his mind, they're now living in a crime free Utopian paradise. Must be nice to be free of any actual working brain cells o_O

I continue to be curious about where the mysterious 90% of Americans are that are 'demanding' more gun control? Seems to me that the NYT and those like them are coming to the realization that they have FAILED to convince the country to give up the right to self-defense. They have FAILED to convince the majority that surrendering a right to self-defense will keep us safer. They have FAILED to prove that gun control and gun free zones will bring peace and safety. They are a colossal failure of a newspaper staffed by colossal failures of reporters and editors. They are, in a word, irrelevant.

Well, on their Facebook page, that editorial has 43,000 likes - almost 1/4 of the BGC's processed just on Black Friday alone. The most popular comment? From a guy from Australia, who is so proud of his country's choice to restrict gun ownership to a very select few. In his mind, they're now living in a crime free Utopian paradise. Must be nice to be free of any actual working brain cells o_O

I continue to be curious about where the mysterious 90% of Americans are that are 'demanding' more gun control? Seems to me that the NYT and those like them are coming to the realization that they have FAILED to convince the country to give up the right to self-defense. They have FAILED to convince the majority that surrendering a right to self-defense will keep us safer. They have FAILED to prove that gun control and gun free zones will bring peace and safety. They are a colossal failure of a newspaper staffed by colossal failures of reporters and editors. They are, in a word, irrelevant.

That's why tyrants always resort to genocide

Minnesota Somali refugee terrorist connected to San Bernardino slaughter?
Posted by Ann Corcoran on December 6, 2015

Fox News was just reporting a few minutes ago (about 9:30 a.m.) that this man (we told you about him before, here) may be linked to the Farook family killers. I'm doing something else right now, but when more news is available, we will update this.

No surprise for all of you following the Somali refugee terror activities here in the US and abroad.

Stop talking about Syrians for a minute and remember that we bring in about 500 Somalis a month to live in your towns at this very minute! (See data here).

mohamed_abdullahi_hassan_wings_2_tl_150505_16x9_992.jpg
Muhammed Hassan one of the refugees you raised with your tax dollars is believed to have been involved in the Garland, TX attempted terror attack. Now San Bernardino?

Updates later….

I see there's a lot of rhetoric here, so perhaps my question is a change of pace. Does anyone know the specifics regarding the modification "attempted" on one of the AR-15s used in the attack? They both had their California compliant magazine release modified, but one had a modification in "an attempt" to make it fully automatic. While unsuccessful, I wonder what changes were made, if that info is ever available by the ATF. I'm asking mostly to gauge their firearm knowledge, because depending on what kind of receiver and bolt the rifles have, it is possible but can also be impossibly difficult. Thoughts? I wonder what they were thinking.

I see there's a lot of rhetoric here, so perhaps my question is a change of pace. Does anyone know the specifics regarding the modification "attempted" on one of the AR-15s used in the attack? They both had their California compliant magazine release modified, but one had a modification in "an attempt" to make it fully automatic. While unsuccessful, I wonder what changes were made, if that info is ever available by the ATF. I'm asking mostly to gauge their firearm knowledge, because depending on what kind of receiver and bolt the rifles have, it is possible but can also be impossibly difficult. Thoughts? I wonder what they were thinking.

Easy to do. What's with your avatar?

And truth be ignored too, it's absolutely amazing how deliberately ignorant so many are to what is happening.
It is to be expected. The coming of the Kingdom is not static, it has been on the way for 2000 years and there is an end time. Even the demons asked Jesus if He had come to torment them before the time. The demons knew there was a time limit...a set time and hell knows it.

Are we not picking up on the anxiety of the last days? Be thankful for the fact you notice it, and have discernment. But we need to be cautious because the meaning we attach to current events will shape the quality of decisions we make. What gets our attention, shapes our emotions. I try to make the activity of heaven so focused, that I am aware of what my Father is doing and from that perspective it becomes an empowering emotion rather than a fearful, anxious emotion.

Psalms 79:6: "Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name."

Exodus 22:20: "He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed."

There are hateful speeches in all religious texts, including the Bible. Those truly pious do not pay attention to hate but worship God privately. Only the hateful use their religious texts to justify their personal rage and condone violence publicly.
Satan quote scripture just as well when he was tempting Christ in the wilderness.

The most popular comment? From a guy from Australia, who is so proud of his country's choice to restrict gun ownership to a very select few. In his mind, they're now living in a crime free Utopian paradise. Must be nice to be free of any actual working brain cells o_O
What is it with Australians?? I've seen this on other forums.

They are from/live on Prison Island, still bow to the Crown (like Canada) because they lack the balls to break free and be independent (hell even pacifist India stood up to the Crown!), but are always so ready to attack & criticize America and our Constitutional Rights/Bill of Rights to protect citizens from tyrannical government.

Dear Prison Island inmates: if you don't have anything nice to say about America, STFU! Because since you aren't US Citizens, you have NO 1A rights here!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top