JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was the kind of guy to profile people, well......

Hardly profiling. We know that Farook dramatically changed his appearance and dress after traveling to the Middle East to meet with his wife. His interpretation of Islam most definitely became far more orthodox and conservative. Rejecting modern western civilization influences, including western style dress, is part of the teachings of Wahhabism.

Our country's real enemy is the Saudi Wahhabi movement:

http://www.politico.eu/article/the-...-real-foe-islamic-terrorists-salafi-violence/

"Why is it the RELIGIOUS and DEVOUT Muslims are the ones who always carry out these attacks? "

As I've said since 9-11-2001, the left calls people like me FUNDAMENTALIST's because we actually read and believe God's Word, which tells us to NOT kill. They claim FUNDAMENTALIST Christians are dangerous, and tried to say McVeigh was a fundamentalist Christian just because he was a white guy!
But a fundamentalist muslim believes the original documents of his "faith", which tells him to murder people! The difference is in the source documents!

The fervency of a muslim who DOESN'T murder those around him should be considered lukewarm at best, and any "Christian" who murders should not be considered a true Christian since the supposed object of their "faith" never said to murder people, nor did He not only not murder anyone, He actually DIED the death of a murderer so I could have my sins forgiven.
And, again, mohammed the syphilitic did say to murder, and proved he meant it by murdering possibly hundreds with his own blood drenched hands.

The hands of my Lord Jesus were also drenched with blood, His own perfect blood, payment for all of our sins, especially those of us who accept His Gift.

That has always been total BS on the part of the far left, to try to paint McVeigh as being some kind of Christian zealot. After he left home and joined the Army, there is no record of him ever attending any church services. When his residence was searched, no Bible was found.

In one interview, he was asked about religion, and he told the reporter: "I believe in God." And from that simple statement, the far left media then went on to portray him as being a religious fanatic.

Poppycock.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads