JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Authorities are responding to reports of 20 people involved in a shooting in San Bernardino, fire officials said.

The San Bernardino Fire Department on Twitter said the victims were in the 1300 block of Waterman Avenue.

Details about the shooting were not immediately available.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department confirmed an active shooter in the area of Orange Snow Road and Waterman Avenue.

Photographs on social media showed heavily armed police surrounding a neighborhood in San Bernardino.

Live scanner.. http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/218/web

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ino-active-shooter-sought-20151202-story.html

Last Edited:
Reporting up to 3 shooters and possible explosives now. Of course that story will likely change, but if it does hold that there are 3 shooters, I wonder who they could be? Seems the typical shooter in the U.S. is a lone wolf.

Prayers for the victims.

Prayers and thoughts with the families of the victims....

However, didn't Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein ensure that black, semi-automatic sporting rifles are basically banned from
Private Ownership in Kalifornia?

How could this have happened with all the stringent gun laws that have in place?????

That's going to be the interesting thing to me is how they spin it. Cali laws are pretty stringent, so outside of outright ban/confiscation, what approach do they really have on the matter? Religion? Immigration?

I expect the current occupant of the Oval Office to focus on "advanced nations" while comparing us to Australia again. Coward.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top