JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Why is it the RELIGIOUS and DEVOUT Muslims are the ones who always carry out these attacks? "

As I've said since 9-11-2001, the left calls people like me FUNDAMENTALIST's because we actually read and believe God's Word, which tells us to NOT kill. They claim FUNDAMENTALIST Christians are dangerous, and tried to say McVeigh was a fundamentalist Christian just because he was a white guy!
But a fundamentalist muslim believes the original documents of his "faith", which tells him to murder people! The difference is in the source documents!

The fervency of a muslim who DOESN'T murder those around him should be considered lukewarm at best, and any "Christian" who murders should not be considered a true Christian since the supposed object of their "faith" never said to murder people, nor did He not only not murder anyone, He actually DIED the death of a murderer so I could have my sins forgiven.
And, again, mohammed the syphilitic did say to murder, and proved he meant it by murdering possibly hundreds with his own blood drenched hands.

The hands of my Lord Jesus were also drenched with blood, His own perfect blood, payment for all of our sins, especially those of us who accept His Gift.

"Why is it the RELIGIOUS and DEVOUT Muslims are the ones who always carry out these attacks? "

As I've said since 9-11-2001, the left calls people like me FUNDAMENTALIST's because we actually read and believe God's Word, which tells us to NOT kill. They claim FUNDAMENTALIST Christians are dangerous, and tried to say McVeigh was a fundamentalist Christian just because he was a white guy!
But a fundamentalist muslim believes the original documents of his "faith", which tells him to murder people! The difference is in the source documents!

The fervency of a muslim who DOESN'T murder those around him should be considered lukewarm at best, and any "Christian" who murders should not be considered a true Christian since the supposed object of their "faith" never said to murder people, nor did He not only not murder anyone, He actually DIED the death of a murderer so I could have my sins forgiven.
And, again, mohammed the syphilitic did say to murder, and proved he meant it by murdering possibly hundreds with his own blood drenched hands.

The hands of my Lord Jesus were also drenched with blood, His own perfect blood, payment for all of our sins, especially those of us who accept His Gift.

Repeat with me the Obama party line mantra: "Islam is a religion of peace. There is no call in Islam to cause harm, violence or even dirty fingernails to be wished upon one's enemies. Rather Islam, unlike the terrorist religion of Christianity, seeks only to bring joy and enlightenment to the world, to bring equality and justice to women and children, to support the LGBT community in all of it's works, and to bring about global peace and harmony using prayer and happy thoughts. Only Christianity, Conservatives/Republicans and Global Warming deniers support killing others. Oh, and all whites are racists, all jews are too, and if you don't look like me or my 'sons', regardless of your background, you're a racist too. "

this is a white American woman, not a Pakistani
I think that was her wedding photo with traditional makeup and garb. Here's another.
upload_2015-12-4_13-23-49.png

From the DailyMail article with all the Pics of unidentified friends and family.

"They remember when Farook announced that he would be getting married, saying he had met his future wife online and that she was Pakistani. Farook told the brothers that he traveled to Mecca in Saudi Arabia last summer.

They said he was only gone for three weeks to a month before returning to the US with his wife.

Malik never came through Saudi Arabia and instead traveled through Islamabad, arriving on a K-1 visa for fiancées and with a Pakistani passport."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3345982/Photos-toys-Muslim-books-seen-inside-San-Bernardino-killers-home-wife-pledged-allegiance-ISIS-Facebook-couple-launched-attack.html#ixzz3tOOQxvc0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I just drove past Northwest armory. The parking lot was packed to overflowing. I haven't seen that place that busy in a long time. That makes me wonder, now that we know that it's terrorism if people are jumping on gun sales again. Perhaps we've begun the next great gun run.

I just drove past Northwest armory. The parking lot was packed to overflowing. I haven't seen that place that busy in a long time. That makes me wonder, now that we know that it's terrorism if people are jumping on gun sales again. Perhaps we've begun the next great gun run.
Lars is there and they have .22 CCI.

Pic of the female terrorist. ABC news exclusive..

upload_2015-12-4_15-17-16.jpeg

I hope people understand that ownership of a firearm is only half the need, the other half is training and learning how to carry. If I'm faced with someone spraying AK rounds I don't want to be carrying a .380, really I'd need an AR, but we arm for the slim probability, they arm in IN THE MOMENT for a certainty, and they don't care if they die while murdering us.

We have to get used to carrying at all times whatever we can get used to, while they have the huge advantage of not carrying at all until the satanic urge to murder comes over them, and THEN, they get to choose the artillery they will sneak to the scene of the homicide.

A government doing it's job would protect us as far as possible instead of forcing ignorance for three day before admitting it was terrorism, but upon hearing of a black professors arrest he blurted out " the Cambridge police acted stupidly".

Whatever Mr. Obama cares about he blurts rah rah's out for immediately, them he hates he blurts out defamation like "And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.", either ignoring or ignorant of the fact that "Christian" response came many years after muslim swine invaded Jerusalem. If you push me out of my home or place of worship I suggest I have a right to push back.

All that to point out that Mr. Obama must go, and he can take everyone who voted for him too as far as I'm concerned.

In the meantime I remain armed.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads