JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/opinions/wheeler-nra-guns-terrorists/index.html

Wow, the politicians/anti-gun activists are hitting the whole terrorist watch list thing really hard. While I don't think we are in any danger of a bill passing on the national level at the present time, I wonder about the state level. Does anyone know the legality/feasibility of prohibiting someone from purchasing a firearm who is on the terrorist watch list at the state level?

I think I can speak for everyone here, NOT ONE PERSON wants a genuine terrorist to own guns - the problem with this "common sense solution" is loss of Constitutional rights without due process, the lack of ability to get removed from the watch list, being put on the list by mistake, ability to punish political opponents via putting them on the list, etc.

Sorry Gabby !!................:p

Moments ago, the United States Senate voted on two gun violence prevention amendments: one to expand background checks, and one to close the "terror gap" that currently allows individuals on the terrorist watch list to buy guns.

Although these amendments were non-binding, the votes were important for paving the way for future action. Both failed.

Once again, we wish we could use words like 'unimaginable' and 'unthinkable' to describe these votes, especially in the wake of yet another series of mass shootings. But we cannot.

Instead, today we'll use words like 'perseverance' and 'commitment' to describe our pledge to continue our efforts to replace members of Congress who put the profits of the gun lobby ahead of the safety of our communities.

A number of the legislators who voted against these commonsense amendments are up for re-election in 2016, and we know that if we stand together we can elect a pro-gun violence prevention majority U.S. Senate in the year ahead.

Make a $3 contribution to Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC to help us continue the fight to change our gun laws.

We are fighters, and won't give up now. Thank you, as always, for continuing to stand with us in this fight.

All of our best,

Gabby Giffords & Mark Kelly

It said that farook bought the two pistols and another person they are now investigating bought the ARs, but disn't say where or when.
How much you want to bet we will never hear about where those came from?!

Also said they rented the suv 4 days prior and were supposed to return it the day of the shooting. Think they will get their deposit back with 400+ bullet holes in it?

So they know these people were terrorist, one home grown, one brought in on a front. Said his wife had a fiance visa. So basically they married and brought her terrorist trained arse here to do this. It was pre-planned, and had the police not gunned them down they would have picked another target. They were going to die that day.

Had the improvised explosive devices they built had detonated, the body count would have possibly been in the 100s..

Welcome to Amerikastan.. It is becoming more and more like Pakistan, the home of both of these two terrorists..

Personally, we should be happy these terrorists are just resorting to using guns. If these terrorists decide to behave more like they do in other parts of the world, they will be planting bombs in malls, buses, hotels and other areas with a lot of concentration of people. Indeed, terrorists around the world are causing mass carnage with bombs and inflicting casualties into the 100s at a time. It is only a matter of time before both our home grown and imported terrorists resort to turning America into another 3rd world Islamic craphole just like their native countries.

Being, that this is a free and open country, there would be little we can do to prevent these type of attacks. If our government wasn't working against us, we could have had effective monitoring programs and defense mechanisms. Instaed, Obama Hussien used NSA resources to do nationwide monitoring of every day American citizens. Mr. Hussein felt more threatened by Right-Wing Americans than by his Islamic brothers. He is trying everything in his power to empower himself and punish Americans rather then defend the sovereignty of our nation. Now, he is trying more devious mechanisms such as repealing the 2nd Amendment in the Name of an unconstitutional No Fly list. His first line of defense in a terrorist attack is to import more Muslims and ban Americans from owning guns, etc. Enemy #1 is Our Liberals in Government.. Enemy #2 is the Muslims who just want to do what Muslims Do, CONQUER!

This is the beginning of a new America.. Considering that Mr. Hussein Obama is a Muslim he will do all he can to protect his Islamic brothers and disarm us kaffirs. The Democrat party seeks to empower itself as much as possible, regardless of how much of us helpless, weak peasants have to die. As long as we get free phones, free schools, free food and gay marriage we are so happy to elect these tyrants into power. Sadly, there will be nothing left in our country once we

THe Democrats and their Islamic friends have declared war on America.. It's time to stand up for our freedoms.

I want to clarify that Islam is not really a religion, but a political ideology, much like Nazism.. Just because it has one billion followers doesn't make its ideology much different.

Why is it the RELIGIOUS and DEVOUT Muslims are the ones who always carry out these attacks? Shouldn't the DEVOUT and RELIGIOUS ones be the ones to try to prevent these attacks? No.. They become "Radicalized", which means they take the writings in the Quran literally, instead of try to have the Liberal Fake-Imam try to re-interpret it to be something peaceful.

Jihad is not an inner struggle.. COMPLETE BS!!! Jihad is a struggle of Muslims to force Islam on all non-Muslims, even if it means killing their babies, blowing up their malls, shooting their Christmas parties or rock concerts. Jihad means a war against all Non-Muslims..

Last Edited:
Keep in mind that this was the JV Team, only 7800 rnds of ammo, a few bombs and an IED factory.
When the A-Team shows up they will have all the equipment of modern light infantry. They will hit hard and soft targets, hijack planes (9-11):confused:

Authorities said Thursday they are looking for a motive behind the deadliest U.S. mass shooting in nearly three years, even as they revealed that the attackers had amassed a stockpile of explosives and ammunition.

"It's very odd," the official said. "It appears they were a happy couple of the Muslim faith."

Police said after the shooting spree and a bloody gun battle in the streets here, they found 12 "pipe bomb-type devices" at the home in Redlands, along withthousands of rounds of ammunition. Another set of three pipe bombs combined into one — and designed to be triggered by remote control from a car, although the device apparently malfunctioned — was also found at the scene of the mass shooting, authorities said.

We do not yet know the motive," David Bowdich, assistant director in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles office, said at a news conference. "It would be irresponsible and premature for me to call this terrorism."

"At this stage, we do not yet know why this terrible event occurred," President Obama said at the White House. "It is possible this was terrorist-related, but we don't know. It is also possible this was workplace related."

Today, the FBI and Barack Hussein Obama have told Americans they are incompetent, stupid and need to shut up and obey their demands for your guns..

DO NOT CALL THIS TERRORISM!! It most likely is work related!! o_O

Yes, the last thing we want is to be considered racist against the Religion of Peace.

The bomb arsenal , military training and well planned and coordinated attack was all the result of somebody making fun of poor Syed Farook's sweater at the Christmas party.

My thoughts:
The entire board of directors of the FBI should be removed from office immediately.. Barack Hussein should be impeached and thrown out of office, if not for treason, at least for gross incompetence and endangering the lives of American people with his refusal to identify dangerous security threats on American soil. Mr. Hussein needs to get over the fact that his Islamic religion is not peaceful and that the reason for this violent attack is the Islamic religious holy book they read so devotedly.

They could have a pre-recorded video of the terrorist stating who they were, why they were doing it and the Terrorist in Chief would still not call it what it is, because he is on their side.
In his book The Audacity of Hope, Barack Obama stated of Muslim Americans, "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

You would have to be absolutely freaking delusional to even mouth the words "it could be workplace violence".

Ok, I'll play his silly game… Mr. President, can you name one event ever in the history of mankind where a disgruntled employee initiated a "workplace violence" incident and played bring your wife and guns to work day?

It's not gang crime, it's not a contract hit, it's not drug dealers shooting each other, there are no "social services turf wars", there is only one type of act that fits this profile: TERRORISM you jack wagon! Listening to this crap and the talking heads making fun of people offering prayers of support makes me think I have teleported into the twilight zone.

Just wait till they get the video off the Go-pro cameras and hear these idiots narrating their actions. I'm sure that will be suppressed as well (or it will get lost or erased).

I'm sure it was a "Winter Holiday" Party or something of that nature. Along with the diverse group of his co-workers I'm sure a few devout Atheists were in attendance.

Farook and others like him must be miserable living and working next to such a mix of people who allow their Women to behave like that and Men to be openly Gay with each other! It probably creeped him out with all these ultra Progressive Liberals that populate CA.

I can sympathize with him somewhat.
It would be just as bad for me if I had to live in a strict Muslim Country where Women are required to wear full Burkas or be flogged and Gays are being tossed off roof tops to their death.

Why would anyone want to live in a place they so completely are out of synch with?
B

Just like true liberals they will bypass all apparent facts, fear to mumble the words of terrorism, and call it an American shooting up a work place. Probably because fox news made him go insane.
They have to blame our lax gun laws.
There can't be evil in this world. Just ignorant right wing gun mongers.

Why are we not mounting up the militia again?

Obama just declared "we will get to the bottom of this!" WHY should we believe this traitor? Did we ever get "to the bottom" of Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS Scandal or on & on & and on?

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear."

I found this online, it is not my writing but I think it is accurate and needs to be shared

You'd think that we'd have heard an accounting from one of the victims/witnesses by now. What is it, seventeen wounded/provable witnesses and there's gotta be more witnesses than just the wounded.
I gather that that place only services over 18's so they can't be considered protected minors.. perhaps they'll pull the Hippa card/shield to keep particulars hush.

At around 4:50 into this video, Carly Fiorina quotes a reporter as saying that the rifles were purchased by the police. I don't know that I've heard that elsewhere.(she says "your own reporter")

Spent over a half hour off and on searching reports. Can't find anything about the rifles being bought on behalf of the Police. It comes up that Farook transferred them legally from his ex roommate.
Perhaps he (roommate), bought them at a police surplus auction? Do they even do that in anti-gun CA?

Last Edited:
The wacko that lived in a shack (Single white male) who killed a few at a baby harvesting facility is INSTANTLY a terrorist (He probably couldn't spell Syria or Pakistan) but a OBVIOUS terrorist attack methodically coordinated by multiple parties with recent ties and travel to the middle east cant be figured out? Is this real... Am I bubblegum!ng dreaming? I am officially embarrassed to be an American.

When do we get to find our balls again and kick some bubbleguming a$$?

PC BULLSHI.....

The wacko that lived in a shack (Single white male) who killed a few at a baby harvesting facility is INSTANTLY a terrorist (He probably couldn't spell Syria or Pakistan) but a OBVIOUS terrorist attack methodically coordinated by multiple parties with recent ties and travel to the middle east cant be figured out? Is this real... Am I bubblegum!ng dreaming? I am officially embarrassed to be an American.

When do we get to find our balls again and kick some bubbleguming a$$?

PC BULLSHI.....
Welcome to our new reality... Entertaining, isn't it???

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top