JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This video was captured by the police officer's body cam. In it, you can clearly see the fleeing drug dealer and murder suspect turn towards the officer, as he raises his stolen Ruger 93 in the direction of the officer.

The officer then proceeds to fire seven shots of 40 S&W from this Glock 22 in a matter of just 2 seconds, with 4 of the rounds hitting the 18 yr old suspect, and leading to his death.

This shooting took place last month in Baltimore, which has become one of the most violent and dangerous cities in our country for gun violence. Interestingly, there has been absolutely no public outcry over the death of this young black teenager. This video pretty much documents and shows that the officer had no other choice, other than to open fire.

NOTE: This is a very violent video, and it does show a young man being killed. So please view with discretion. It is very difficult to watch real time. However, at the one minute mark in this video, it is replayed in slow motion. In the slowed down sequence, you can clearly see what happened.

Last Edited:
it would be nice if it wasnt sped up like it was. def. makes it hard to watch but yeah that guy raised his gun

The fast sequence is actually not sped up. It is the real time footage. Apparently the Baltimore police are using a body cam that just rapidly shoots still photos. It is thus not normal looking video. One really has to wait for the slowed down replay at the one minute point, where one can then clearly see the individual photos.

One news reporter actually asked the police chief at the press conference about the shooting, why the officer fired at a suspect that had not shot at him.

That's retarded. Should a cop have to be shot at first to return fire? I don't think so!!! ANYBODY points a gun at me like that and I'm droppin em. Maybe the news reporter needs to take a class at something similar to Threat Dynamics to see what it's really like having to choose between their life and the other dudes. She'd/he'd probably get shocked by the belt a few times before they'd change their minds on when to pull the trigger....

OMG, the video of the Baltimore Police news conference about this shooting is absolutely outrageous to watch. You will not believe how the court system in Baltimore repeatedly let this guy out on bail, without putting up any money at all! And this is despite numerous arrests for serious felonies!! It is unbelievable what the police revealed about how extensive his criminal background was, and how the courts refused to lock him up and hold him for trial.

You will be shocked and amazed at how broken our courts in our country are, if you view this. It is absolutely incredible. If someone told me that something like this could happen in our country, i would have told them that they are nuts:

This video was captured by the police officer's body cam. In it, you can clearly see the fleeing drug dealer and murder suspect turn towards the officer, as he raises his stolen Ruger 93 in the direction of the officer.

The officer then proceeds to fire seven shots of 40 S&W from this Glock 22 in a matter of just 2 seconds, with 4 of the rounds hitting the 18 yr old suspect, and leading to his death.

This shooting took place last month in Baltimore, which has become one of the most violent and dangerous cities in our country for gun violence. Interestingly, there has been absolutely no public outcry over the death of this young black teenager. This video pretty much documents and shows that the officer had no other choice, other than to open fire.

NOTE: This is a very violent video, and it does show a young man being killed. So please view with discretion. It is very difficult to watch real time. However, at the one minute mark in this video, it is replayed in slow motion. In the slowed down sequence, you can clearly see what happened.

Now will start the crying. How he was just on his way to college and Cop had no reason to shoot him. Good job by the Cop!

Now will start the crying. How he was just on his way to college and Cop had no reason to shoot him. Good job by the Cop!

Take a look at the second video that I posted, where the police outline his extensive criminal history. And how they arrested him time and time again, only to have judges refuse to deny him bail pending his criminals trials.

He had just been released from jail one day before this incident, when for a third time this year, a judge refused to hold him in jail for a felony trial.

There is all of this talk from liberals about stopping gun violence. Yet this man had repeated weapons violations, and was put back out on the street. In less than 24 hours, he already had gotten his hands on yet another stolen handgun.

That's retarded. Should a cop have to be shot at first to return fire? I don't think so!!! ANYBODY points a gun at me like that and I'm droppin em. Maybe the news reporter needs to take a class at something similar to Threat Dynamics to see what it's really like having to choose between their life and the other dudes. She'd/he'd probably get shocked by the belt a few times before they'd change their minds on when to pull the trigger....

Reporter does not care if they asked a question like that. The dobad was a protected minority. That means a good part of the press is going to say it was a bad shoot. Does not matter what happens. If the perp had been firing at the Cop the press would ask why he was not shot in the leg.

OMG, the video of the Baltimore Police news conference about this shooting is absolutely outrageous to watch. You will not believe how the court system in Baltimore repeatedly let this guy out on bail, without putting up any money at all! And this is despite numerous arrests for serious felonies!! It is unbelievable what the police revealed about how extensive his criminal background was, and how the courts refused to lock him up and hold him for trial.

You will be shocked and amazed at how broken our courts in our country are, if you view this. It is absolutely incredible. If someone told me that something like this could happen in our country, i would have told them that they are nuts:

This is what I have been talking about. People making excuses for people like this. "We can't afford it" is one of the big ones. As long as a HUGE percentage of the voters are willing to make excuses for scum this will keep happening.

Take a look at the second video that I posted, where the police outline his extensive criminal history. And how they arrested him time and time again, only to have judges refuse to deny him bail pending his criminals trials.

He had just been released from jail one day before this incident, when for a third time this year, a judge refused to hold him in jail for a felony trial.

There is all of this talk from liberals about stopping gun violence. Yet this man had repeated weapons violations, and was put back out on the street. In less than 24 hours, he already had gotten his hands on yet another stolen handgun.

Liberals, and sadly many conservatives support this. They make a never ending string of excuses why this scum needs to be set free over and over.

Liberals, and sadly many conservatives support this. They make a never ending string of excuses why this scum needs to be set free over and over.

In a way, I think that one can actually make a most logical argument that it was really the leniency of the courts that killed him, not the police.

For if they had only kept him in jail awaiting trial, this shooting would not have happened.

Also fine muzzle discipline by that officer in a frightening moment. When his partner runs across in front he still has the presence of mind to lower his muzzle so his partner doesn't get swept. Outstanding training if you ask me.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews