JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By now there's a group of the million mommies looking to sue GMC for selling a truck to the do-bads.

No, not a helpful comment but I'll bet at least one of the anti's considered it.

Sad that things like this happen. Coming to a town near you if the current "ban them all" trend isn't stopped soon.

A lot of this reads like some of the reports during the Mexican Revolution of 1910-1920 or thereabouts.
We sent a Punitive Expedition in 1916-17 that many folks seem to have forgotten about...
As busy as we are with other matters...events like the OP just go to show the need for a strong border.
Andy

Andy,

Are you speaking of Black Jack Pershings incursion into old Mexico fighting the likes of Pancho Villa?

When I was about 16, I met one of his 2nd Lieutenants.

Ultimately, he rose to the rank of Colonel, retired and was about 85 when I met him.

He was quite a humble, cheerful guy and was the janitor (I assume for cigar money or something those lines or just needed to have purpose) for the HVAC company my Dad worked at, though as usual, not for long...

I wish I could remember his name, but at 16 I was to callow to speak with him at any length. Damn...

Yes indeed I was speaking of that...
Pershing was there...a young LT. George Patton as well and it was the first time the US Army used a airplane for recon purposes...
Andy

Last Edited:
Coming to a neighborhood near you!

^^^

THIS is true no matter where you live in the US of A!

Thank you.

This needs to be BROADCAST far and wide and FRAMED too!

Some people refuse to see it for what IT really is because they think that they are in a SAFE and NICE area and those BAD THINGS only happen in other Places and to other People.

Wrong! They are dead wrong and have tunnel vision. They need to wake up and smell the coffee!

Take care.

Cate

^^^

Thank you.

Some people refuse to see it for what IT really is because they think that they are in a SAFE and NICE area and those BAD THINGS only happen in other Places and to other People.

Wrong! They are dead wrong and have tunnel vision. They need to wake up and smell the coffee!

Take care.

Cate

Fortune favors the bold..... and I am a cuppa strong, straight, black, coffee.

Last Edited:
^^^

Thank you.

Take care.

Cate

I read an article on FoxNews.com the other day that said there is a new Mexican cartel that has changed the dynamic for cartels doing drug biz in the U.S. - The cartels have traditionally wholesaled drugs, moving them to locations where they are then taken and distributed by others. This I know has been how it was done in Portland OR and made it hard to arrest cartel members. Apparently the new cartel has long tenacles directly into dealing throughout the U.S. all the way down to small town America. The dealers are now cartel members instead of locals. IMO this will bring even more gang violence of the kind we see with MS13. I know La Grande is seeing more arrests for meth than ever before and I wonder when we will start to see Fentanyl problems locally.

Adding... an arrest yesterday featured a female with heroin. Sound more like a Hermiston thing but I guess LG is changing. :(

I was in Mexico in October. Lots of trucks with big guns in Mexico city and Guadalajara. Was told to stay in airport in Guadalajara by the federals. Overall I had a great time. 60 cent beers and awesome food.

Well, according to most of the Liberal MSM, 80% of the gunz uses bu cartels come from the U.S. and NOT from the south american companies the rest of the world is reporting! Be that as it may, this problem isn't going away anytime soon, and until we have real border security and real and serious punishment for violating that border! We need to put a stranglehold on the drug trade coming across the border and we need it yesterday!

That place is a powder keg, and with the new Mexican prez wanting to be friends with the cartels and hug them into peace you will see much more death and evil spilling into the US and in Everytown America.

It will get much worse until Mexico is the new Somolia.

Ruthless and violent as any country.
And I'm sure Iran, China, All of the middle east can't wait to help them out.

If Trump was smart he would send in Commandos with predator drones to start
Leveling all the cartels home, labs, farms, etc.

Then you would see a whole new terrorism. Now that the Dems have created safe spaces for all the people flooding over the border:

I talked with someone I've known for years yesterday that lives in Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico. Per them, crime against locals is fairly nil. BUT, the gangs are killing each other and as far as they were concerned...letum have at it! You can buy pot almost anywhere, booze is cheap (most), prescription drugs are inexpensive (but a crap-shoot on quality) electricity is like 25/month for a 3 bed house, house water quality/quantity is a crap shoot and a list of other things that are so-so. I asked if they were considering coming back to the USA.. definite nope. Especially not back to Ca where they 'used' to live. I miss them but completely understand. I forgot.. they found a huge grave about 10 miles away from them with over 20 bodies but ....

Dan

I talked with someone I've known for years yesterday that lives in Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico. Per them, crime against locals is fairly nil. BUT, the gangs are killing each other and as far as they were concerned...letum have at it! You can buy pot almost anywhere, booze is cheap (most), prescription drugs are inexpensive (but a crap-shoot on quality) electricity is like 25/month for a 3 bed house, house water quality/quantity is a crap shoot and a list of other things that are so-so. I asked if they were considering coming back to the USA.. definite nope. Especially not back to Ca where they 'used' to live. I miss them but completely understand. I forgot.. they found a huge grave about 10 miles away from them with over 20 bodies but ....

Dan

I have friends that leave Tahoe every year and travel to the home they own on the coastal side of Baja. They've said pretty much the same as you report... except the mass grave thing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top