JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mexico.....

But then, it got me thinking?

Sandy_Hook_and_Fast_and_Furious.jpg
*I did NOT make this picture.

Aloha, Mark

I talked with someone I've known for years yesterday that lives in Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico. Per them, crime against locals is fairly nil. BUT, the gangs are killing each other and as far as they were concerned...letum have at it! You can buy pot almost anywhere, booze is cheap (most), prescription drugs are inexpensive (but a crap-shoot on quality) electricity is like 25/month for a 3 bed house, house water quality/quantity is a crap shoot and a list of other things that are so-so. I asked if they were considering coming back to the USA.. definite nope. Especially not back to Ca where they 'used' to live. I miss them but completely understand. I forgot.. they found a huge grave about 10 miles away from them with over 20 bodies but ....

Dan

Until it isn't.

So what's it going to look like ten years down the road? Things like that work themselves out? They'll kill each other off and things settle down after that? Detroit, Baltimore, etc, better off than they were 10 years ago?

"Shudder"

Man, I can't believe that GD wall hasn't been built yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top