JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want to stop the reproduction, stop paying the baby factories for producing more...

Perhaps Trump will reign in the welfare system...

Sadly yes, yes, and another yes. I have been saying this for decades but even conservatives scream and cry and kick. Say this can't be done and can write a book of excuses as to why we can't do that. It will stop one way or another. I fear the only way it will end is when there is a complete crash. Just too many people both left and right refuse to stop the baby factories cranking our criminals.

Respectfully, I don't ascribe to this line of "logic". Let's blame his mama and sperm donor for his conception, or better yet let's blame pro-life conservatives because if he'd been aborted & never been born this shooting would have never happened.

That mother bubblegummer bears the full burden of his own death, and nobody else. :rolleyes:

Well, but he was only 18, still just a teenager, without a brain that is yet fully developed.

Could it have been possible to still rehabilitate him at this point in time, and transform him into a good person? Or should he be written off at age 18, as being an unredeemable member of our society?

Of course, if he himself has been doing drugs for some time, perhaps his brain was irreparably damaged.

He did right here and that's when he got shot.

View attachment 351487

I was amazed to learn that the officer managed to get off 7 rounds so quickly, and get 4 of them to hit such a thin target, with the suspect's body turned to the side like that. He was the only officer to shoot.

This officer must have trained very hard, to be able to learn to shoot that fast.

I was amazed to learn that the officer managed to get off 7 rounds so quickly, and get 4 of them to hit such a thin target, with the suspect's body turned to the side like that. He was the only officer to shoot.

This officer must have trained very hard, to be able to learn to shoot that fast.

Officers have to take it upon their selves to really learn to operate with a firearm. Shooting a PPC on a range does not prepare you to fight with a gun. Its amazing how few are willing to do what it takes to get to that level of proficiency.

Half of my unit shoots monthly and run courses of fire where we practice shooting on the move, using various types of concealment, covering each other's movement, etc. The other half are apathetic and generally don't get any respect from the rest of us because we feel they don't care enough to out forth the effort to help their fellow officers get home.

Well, but he was only 18, still just a teenager, without a brain that is yet fully developed.

Could it have been possible to still rehabilitate him at this point in time, and transform him into a good person? Or should he be written off at age 18, as being an unredeemable member of our society?

Of course, if he himself has been doing drugs for some time, perhaps his brain was irreparably damaged.

A LOT of these kids "could" be helped if they got it. The problem is this was FAR from his first run in with the law. He has been a criminal since pre teen. All that time he was never punished. Instead people made one excuse after another for him and turned him loose on the public again. This time he hit the big time. Allowing them to just keep doing this and and making a never ending excuse for them is how we got here.

When I was "only 18" I was issued 1911A1's, M60 machine guns, M16/203's, H&K MP5's, Winchester trenchguns, and earned the trust to bodyguard 4-star generals. I came from a SE PDX working class family with less than "ideal" circumstances growing up, not the worst of circumstances, but less than "ideal". At 50 it's easy to see how "dopey" I was at 18 (mainly developing anger management ability & skills) compared to now, but even then I was aware there were lines you just don't cross.

The world is like the Titanic, you can't possibly save everyone, and not everyone want's to be saved. Some people are just evil, and they enjoy being as such.

He knew right from wrong, that's why he was running from the cops... no sympathy.

Last Edited:
When I was "only 18" I was issued 1911A1's, M60 machine guns, M16/203's, H&K MP5's, Winchester trenchguns, and earned the trust to bodyguard 4-star generals. I came from a SE PDX working class family with less than "ideal" circumstances growing up, not the worst of circumstances, but less than "ideal". At 50 it's easy to see how "dopey" I was at 18 (mainly developing anger management ability & skills) compared to now, but even then I was aware there were lines you just don't cross.

The world is like the Titanic, you can't possibly save everyone, and not everyone want's to be saved. Some people are just evil, and they enjoy being as such.

He knew right from wrong, that's why he was running from the cops... no sympathy.

:s0101:

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF POLICE BRUTALITY! The victim was obviously raising his hands up to surrender and just forgot he still had a gun in his hand... HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT!

The micro technology is available, time to put mini gyro stabilizers in the body cams so armchair critics don't have to work so hard. Plus, we can weight the cops down with stuff to give the bad guys a sporting chance.

I don't know what the answer is. But what is the alternative? Get a President like Rodrigo Duterte in the Philippines, and have him tell the police to start shooting drug dealers on sight? While that is a simple solution, I don't think that we can do that here in the USA. Over 2,400 suspected drug dealers are reported to have been gunned down in the Philippines, since Duterte took office.

The photo below shows two men in the Philippines, who were suspected of selling drugs from a motorcycle. They were not even armed. They were just selling drugs.

drug1.jpg

Even the more civilized nation of Singapore has a mandatory death penalty for drug dealers. At least the dealers get due process. But here in the USA, people don't even want murderers to be executed. So that would never fly here.

That's retarded. Should a cop have to be shot at first to return fire? I don't think so!!! ANYBODY points a gun at me like that and I'm droppin em. Maybe the news reporter needs to take a class at something similar to Threat Dynamics to see what it's really like having to choose between their life and the other dudes. She'd/he'd probably get shocked by the belt a few times before they'd change their minds on when to pull the trigger....

Maybe the reporter can do a police ride along for a day?

If you watch the 2nd video that I posted of the press conference about the shooting, the police chief was rather taken aback when the question was asked.

I honestly don't understand how it is that the press can so often seem to be out of touch with the real world.

Dude they are so out there it's really not even funny I remember watching the news conference after the Sandy hook school shooting and one reporter asked the corner if he would describe the wounds on the body's of the victims I turned to my sister and said are you f#@!$%& kidding me that's when I knew for sure these people have no idea what they are doing thank god the the corner just told them I'm not going to talk about that

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top