JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a vehicle towed once, it was a rotten experience. The predatory tow company ruined my car, and lumped fee after fee on top of the initial charge. I had no recourse, and there is no one to appeal to. Good luck if you encounter these criminals.

So back in september i was in a car accident with a semi, where the police had towed my vehicle because it was inopperable. I had a shotgun in the trunk (which busted in half from the accident impact) that I needed to get. I went to the company and was like, I need to get my gun out of my car. They hesitated, i told them "Look. I have ID, here it is, Portland Police will tell you its my car, and if you refuse to give me my belongings from inside, its basically theft of a firearm. So i can go back there and get it?" They had a lot worker come show me to my vehicle within a minute. I got my gun, and a few ammo boxes and such out of the trunk with no incident. But they do like to pile on fees. It was $178 because it spent 4hrs in the yard, and was towed 2 miles from the crash scene.

One cop for a lunatic shooting at a bunch of people with a semi auto rifle????

I guess Florida cops are just too busy...

IMO.. These people were just brainless leaving one pistol locked in a case. They should have had a couple shotguns and rifles laying around. Whats the point of the bullet proof glass and security measures if you will allow yourself to be sitting ducks. Had the guy had a brain he would have shot opened the door and walked on in mowing down everyone who would have been trapped in the back.

THe tow yard I was at in Portland had a 300lb big guy with vicious growling german shepard and probably a shotgun or two under the table waiting for any trouble. Not to mention the place looked scary as it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top