JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a vehicle towed once, it was a rotten experience. The predatory tow company ruined my car, and lumped fee after fee on top of the initial charge. I had no recourse, and there is no one to appeal to. Good luck if you encounter these criminals.

So back in september i was in a car accident with a semi, where the police had towed my vehicle because it was inopperable. I had a shotgun in the trunk (which busted in half from the accident impact) that I needed to get. I went to the company and was like, I need to get my gun out of my car. They hesitated, i told them "Look. I have ID, here it is, Portland Police will tell you its my car, and if you refuse to give me my belongings from inside, its basically theft of a firearm. So i can go back there and get it?" They had a lot worker come show me to my vehicle within a minute. I got my gun, and a few ammo boxes and such out of the trunk with no incident. But they do like to pile on fees. It was $178 because it spent 4hrs in the yard, and was towed 2 miles from the crash scene.

One cop for a lunatic shooting at a bunch of people with a semi auto rifle????

I guess Florida cops are just too busy...

IMO.. These people were just brainless leaving one pistol locked in a case. They should have had a couple shotguns and rifles laying around. Whats the point of the bullet proof glass and security measures if you will allow yourself to be sitting ducks. Had the guy had a brain he would have shot opened the door and walked on in mowing down everyone who would have been trapped in the back.

THe tow yard I was at in Portland had a 300lb big guy with vicious growling german shepard and probably a shotgun or two under the table waiting for any trouble. Not to mention the place looked scary as it is.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top