JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seeing this makes me very angry.

Why didn't that employee grab the gun to begin with? And how the **** do bad guys take several rounds and not die?

Ridiculous.

I know, lock box didn't do much good to keep people safe.... As far as taking that many rounds and not going down, I'm thinkin' drugs.........

Seeing this makes me very angry.

Why didn't that employee grab the gun to begin with? And how the **** do bad guys take several rounds and not die?

Ridiculous.

It's a good thing the shooter wasn't better trained.

Also, Pistols are not "one shot stoppers" They are very weak and poor weapons, that should only be used to fight your way to the rifle that you should have had with you in the fist place. That's a paraphrase of something that Clint Smith said I think.

-Mark.

Perfect proof that police are only minutes away when seconds count. If the bad guy had any clue what he was doing everybody in that office would be very much dead well before the police arrived. Thank goodness for stupid criminals with absolutely no gun training.

I don't know if he was on drugs or not. He may just not believe in being stopped until he decides he wants to. Training or no training he luckily didn't do what he was capable of. I like how the guy says his survival mode kicked in and he went to do something about it!!!! LMAO!! Yeah ok bud! Where was survival mode when it was truly needed? More like the cops showed up and he grew some balls. Really he just freaked and wussed out big time. It really doesn't even look like he was shooting the guy anyways but maybe it cut out or I need to review it again.

Lucky they are still alive!

In the guys defense, after going outside he did put three rounds into the guy at what looks to be about 50 feet. That's good shooting considering the amount of adrenaline that must have been surging through him. Not having been shot at, I couldn't swear to you how I'd react. You might have to dig me out of the floor.

That civilian did a fantastic job, most likely saving the police officer's life, as well as his fellow employees. His bravery leaves no doubt as he approached the bad guy with little or no cover, cranked off 3 good shots and took him down. Shooting while the adrenaline is pumping is hard, try it. Where was the cop's rifle or shotgun? Maybe he needs more training, IMO. His shooting although accurate was not effective in eliminating the threat. Shoulda had more firepower as he knew he was going into a gunfight by the radio call.
Handguns are very poor weapons. They only work at short distances, and are not as good as a knife up close and personal. A taser would have worked better in the hands of the cop!

That was freaking sweet...... Nice to see police didn't shoot the manager guy that went out with his gun... It sucks no one had a gun on them and that they had to go into a box to get the gun. If I was the cop and I pulled up to the scene and I saw a person with a gun, and I ordered him to stop or whatever and he didn't listen to me and went reaching into his vehicle, I would have dropped him right then and there. I bet the employees got their weapons permits now...... dang.

a gun locked in a box does no good if it's intent is to be used for self defense.

I is important that folks in jobs that deal with emotional charged customers need to be armed. When cars get repoed, people are angry when they want the contents of the car.

Very scary to be on the bullet end of that shootout with no way to protect yourself.

I don't want to defend this guy but...

Based on my experience they don't let you get anything out of your vehicle even if you have ID, until they get paid, not mentioned in this video. And they often charge absurd amounts of money for a tow and act like they are doing "Gods Work". They are often called by local government and given the work without the participation of the vehicle owner.

That policy is all about, you don't get anything until we get paid because we are 'the great and powerful tow company' and we have you under our thumb. It isn't surprising that once in awhile someone snaps. You can't torture people under stress as a matter of daily business practice without taking this risk. Maybe treating people like fellow human beings rather than personal victims would be a more sensible policy?

I found a couple of things to be absolutely amazing about this video:

1. No one inside the towing company had easy access to a gun -- and as common sense would dictate, that's a business that deals routinely with irate people. (I'll bet that the situation has since changed.)

2. The police only sent a single officer to a shots-fired distress call.

Nice shooting by the employee, by the way, especially from that distance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top