JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same thing happened to me, stupid job getting in the way of getting on TV. True story:s0131::s0131:

It's tough isn't it? Being burdened with so many talents and having so many people fawn over you? Sometimes I just wish I could live a normal life...

So anyways, I'll return the thread back to it's rightful place. Sorry for the jack... :s0112:

Got the show DVR'ed right now and gonna watch it tonite, looks good!

Hey guys thanks for the kind words & good wishes, apart from Bill who dissed my sandbagging ways on the Enos forum :)

As you might expect, the show is edited to sell a story, so just because someone is made out to look like a dick, it doesn't necessarily follow that they're like that in real life - Mike Seeklander being a case in point. Outstanding all rounder and a pretty good guy, but they needed a villain for the first show.

Next up is the Beretta challenge, which brings in Ben Stoeger and Matt Burkett as experts and pulled in ideas from the MGM Ironman. And that's about as much info as I'm allowed to give...

Glad you all are enjoying the show so far - hopefully this will bring shooting sports to a wider audience & give us all some good PR.

Iain

What's up with that kid? Sometimes I think when you're young and cocksure you don't get nervous. The older I get the more thought I put into things and sometimes it gets in my way. ??

Hey guys thanks for the kind words & good wishes, apart from Bill who dissed my sandbagging ways on the Enos forum :)

As you might expect, the show is edited to sell a story, so just because someone is made out to look like a dick, it doesn't necessarily follow that they're like that in real life - Mike Seeklander being a case in point. Outstanding all rounder and a pretty good guy, but they needed a villain for the first show.

Next up is the Beretta challenge, which brings in Ben Stoeger and Matt Burkett as experts and pulled in ideas from the MGM Ironman. And that's about as much info as I'm allowed to give...

Glad you all are enjoying the show so far - hopefully this will bring shooting sports to a wider audience & give us all some good PR.

Iain

Hey glad to see you signed up Iain! Good job on the first episode! I can't wait to see the next episode!

Iain

Should be a good show, I enjoyed the first episode. What's the delay time from taping to airing?

Iain
can you answer this?

did you happen to recently come into a large sum of money??:D

From the advertisements for the show I got the impression it was a contest for "trick shooters" or such but after watching it I found it very entertaining and am curious to follow the skill set verse challenge angle.

The guy that had to leave on the first episode in my opinion was not a very good marksmen he had way to much trouble hitting that hundred yard target. Being 16 of the top marksmen gathered together those 50 and 100 yard targets should have been no problem. It is tv so who knows what or how much is scripted. That's my two cent worth not worth waiting for change for.

It does not take much to take a good shot out of the comfort zone. I have seen good shooters dramatically change their scores after introducing a new course of fire, same skills different order. I don't think I would do as well with an open notch sight as I do with a peep sight, also the spotter did not seem to help much.

Iain,
Looks like after the first show you might have to work in a "spotter stage" at the next cqb match. Well done walking your shots in and and not waiting for "I am a girl but want to be a man" to call your shots. good luck at Iron man

Iain

Iain,

Thanks for chiming in. I actually didn't see Mike as appearing like a dick in the episode, I thought it was a smart move for him, and it showed his respect for Kelly, despite his youth.

The way I saw it, he knew he screwed up, and by going against Kelly, he would achieve one of two things:

1. He knew that Kelly was the best rifle shot team, so in order to prove that he (Mike) should be there, that's who he needed to beat.

2. He also seemed to know that Kelly might not get the respect he deserves due to his youth, so if he lost to Kelly, that would elevate Kelly in the other competitors minds.

In reality, Kelly should thank Mike for challenging him, as that likely upped his status amongst the other competitors.

Can't wait to see the rest of the season.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top