JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Top Shot premiers tonight @7pm on the history channel, featuring a local Iain Harrison, who some may know from local forums and Tri-County Gun Club.

There is an article on page C1 of the Saturday Oregonian for those who wish to read it.

Oh man I almost forgot!
I love these shows. Did you guys see sharp shooters in the history channel and that guy was shooting aspirin with a .22?
WTF!

And the Smith and Wesson speed shooter? That guy is my hero.

Funny watching Colby Donaldson channeling his inner 'Probst' as the host! Set Tivo to record it....first show seemed a little slow, but I'll give it a chance.

For those who haven't seen it, think "Ultimate Fighter" reality TV type format with two teams dwindling down through failing team challenge, vote elimination, ala Survivor type format. Really a great show thus far.

I watched it earlier on the HD channel. I actually got my wife to watch it! She really likes "reality" TV shows and I like guns, so........ it worked out well. She called it a compromise, and I wasn't about to argue with her. :s0155:

Missed the first one but the history channel is showing it again tonight. Looks interesting, I set up the DVR to record it.

Yeah the local guy is from McMinnville... Just so you guys know I'm actually the best shot in Mac and the producers of the show asked me to come on first but, due to my hectic work schedule, I had to decline.....

Yeah the local guy is from McMinnville... Just so you guys know I'm actually the best shot in Mac and the producers of the show asked me to come on first but, due to my hectic work schedule, I had to decline.....

Close. His business is in Mac, but I believe he lives in Dundee. Competes in
USPSA Practical Pistol at the local clubs. Good pistol shooter--just OK
with an 03 Springfield. Too bad they didn't have a SMLE.:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR