JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still can't believe that Chris beat out JJ. I predicted Iain vs JJ when it got to be the final "green shirt" shooters... I think JJ just buckled under the pressure on his last couple shots and it obviously cost him. Still couldn't have been a better last episode though, and can't wait for season 2!

Hah...I was rooting for Iain the whole time, and I didn't even know he was a local till just now!

Pretty good show. All the idiotic "rant fink" drama and the guy that hated Kelly for no good reason was stupid though.

Let me get this straight. An American reality TV show about guns, which are *the* American national pastime. Many of the guns featured were American, and there was a general American flavor with Old West shooting competitions etc. Fifteen Americans compete, including American shooting champions, American military and American law enforcement. And the entire thing was won by the lone Brit? :s0114:

Seriously, congratulations Iain. I was rooting for Kelly and Iain all along. The antics of some of the other contestants was pretty shameful, but I guess that's reality TV for you. I guess it worked to suck me in since it's the first TV I've watched in months.

Way to go Iain!:s0155: I watched some of the episodes but didn't realize you live in Oregon. There were some fine shooters on the show and I'd bet that most of us here would only hope to be good enough to make the cut let alone win! Congrats! Gary

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top