JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 17.5 but it's just too big for my comfort level. The 19 isn't much smaller honestly.
Smaller enough to matter. The 17 is my least favorite Glock. With the 19 and the 34, both doing many things better and few things worse than the 17 there is no reason to own one

A G17 with a X300 is what I carry everyday. Appendix. The key is a good belt and holster. I've even carried a G34 off and on. But the G17 is my favorite by far.
X300 is a great light but I personally cannot stand the profile of a handgun with the light protruding from the end. Just my personal preference. A bit of OCD too maybe lol.

I don't understand the 47? It's just a 17 that is wider. I don't get the point. The 19x peanut butter is cool but it's not compatible with so many mags and the opening of the magwell* and lanyard ring is just blah to me, no need for that.

I just like the concealability of the 43x but I am not used to the smaller width and need to practice a lot before I would carry it. The 19 might be the way to go for me. It's a tough choice.

X300 is a great light but I personally cannot stand the profile of a handgun with the light protruding from the end. Just my personal preference. A bit of OCD too maybe lol.

I don't understand the 47? It's just a 17 that is wider. I don't get the point. The 19x peanut butter is cool but it's not compatible with so many mags and the opening of the grip and lanyard ring is just blah to me, no need for that.

I just like the concealability of the 43x but I am not used to the smaller width and need to practice a lot before I would carry it. The 19 might be the way to go for me. It's a tough choice.
We are all different. Luckily we have options.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top