JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And you propose to pay for the costs of government HOW? Even if you gut Leviathan like a fish, I'm pretty sure property taxes alone won't cover it... even if they were raised to astronomical levels that made ownership cost-prohibitive.

Actually, if the "State of Jefferson or Lincoln, I prefer. if it was E WA and E Or. together it would be predominantly conservative. I don't think Obama won East of the Cascades any precincts.

We'd have some dams for energy after cutting a dealing with the Feds... Hanford is a problem but that's what Portland cement is for....
How much government do you want to pay for??? Use a community arena for the Legislature.
As the kids on the AT&T commercial say, Its not complicated.

Yeah, nobody would seriously allow secession....yet..... its not really secession its just a little re organization and redistricting, honest.
Washington is an Initiative state. It is possible
Brutus Out

And you propose to pay for the costs of government HOW? Even if you gut Leviathan like a fish, I'm pretty sure property taxes alone won't cover it... even if they were raised to astronomical levels that made ownership cost-prohibitive.

The State of Oregon has a phone book that covers the agencies and direct lines to individual workers official phones. At one time a very highly-placed Oregon government source told me that he could "rip out every other page from the State phone book, fire everyone listed on those pages, and the man on the street would never feel the difference."

If you want to find out where to cut the fat out of government, just ask the retirees. They know the system well, and are now on the other side of taxation/benefit equation. If you can protect their retirement while cutting the fat, they will gladly help!

I resent that statement even though it might be true for the Portland area. I have a sister in law who teaches first grade in Portland and a granddaughter who will start first grade in Vancouver after going to kindergarten in Vancouver last year. My sister in law says my granddaughter is almost at second grade starting level in Portland and she has a bunch of students from the TAG (talented & gifted) program in her class. I thank god my granddaughter is attending school in Vancouver. I worry about the world her and her brother will inherit. I realistically have at most 15 years left on this earth and most of them I will spend worrying about them, not me. I believe if more people took this attitude, we might be able to institute some changes. I and the people my age have a clout way out of proportion due to our numbers. It is about time we took time to think of someone else rather than us.

I resent that statement even though it might be true for the Portland area. I have a sister in law who teaches first grade in Portland and a granddaughter who will start first grade in Vancouver after going to kindergarten in Vancouver last year. My sister in law says my granddaughter is almost at second grade starting level in Portland and she has a bunch of students from the TAG (talented & gifted) program in her class. I thank god my granddaughter is attending school in Vancouver. I worry about the world her and her brother will inherit. I realistically have at most 15 years left on this earth and most of them I will spend worrying about them, not me. I believe if more people took this attitude, we might be able to institute some changes. I and the people my age have a clout way out of proportion due to our numbers. It is about time we took time to think of someone else rather than us.

I too only have a limited time left, maybe 20 or so years. Truthfully I wonder about the state of our world. I acquired an education through the parochial system and am grateful every day. I see where more and more money is demanded every year, to no avail. Children are more poorly educated than ever, with lower standards and statistical manipulation being the norm now. There is no attention being paid to basic education. I see it regularly, little command of the english language, poor communication skills. inability to perform simple calculations, the list goes on. Something should change, throwing money at it does not work, that is proven.

Every Thursday Night! Be there and make a difference.

We secede every Thursday at 7pm, pst/10pm, est at

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

You mean you will secede and leave us Western Washingtonians (pinned to the location by the education / job / having to feed the family) to the I5 liberals to prey on, so that we get the AWB, "may issue", registration, confiscation, anal examination, etc.?

I thought fighting meant capturing territory, not giving it up.

You mean you will secede and leave us Western Washingtonians (pinned to the location by the education / job / having to feed the family) to the I5 liberals to prey on, so that we get the AWB, "may issue", registration, confiscation, anal examination, etc.?

"Once you rebel, either you win or you die" (that applies to the state/county or town you live in, and is equally important in the space between your ears.)

Come on down to the S.O.J.
We've been double crossed by Sacramento and Salem. They do not properly represent the concerns of the folks here, nor do they support our way of life or our culture.

To me, fighting means staying alive to win.

"our fathers taught us young, how to live and shoot a gun." http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u1UHvq2kMJU

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top