JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As I peruse the ads and posts it seems like all the good priced ammo is in Orygun and all the good priced guns are in Warshington?. For having a North American Free Trade agreement these firearm laws are getting to be quite a nuisance.:s0112:
I guess the problem would be getting the politicians to respect the will of the people.
Brutus Out

For having a North American Free Trade agreement these firearm laws are getting to be quite a nuisance.:s0112:
I guess the problem would be getting the politicians to respect the will of the people.

And we all know the kind of luck we would have with that!! What we need is to attract some of the rural, ranching and agricultural areas in the surrounding states to offset the votes in Seattle and Portland and Eugene. ;)

There are several counties in Colorado that are actually going through the motions of creating a N. Colorado. Problem is, to the dems in the state legislature, voting for a separation would be akin to southern slave owners voting to free their own slaves. That's almost a perfect analogy. Every county in Oregon besides Multnomah, Washington, Marion, and Lane are slaves to the will of that small geographical area. I'm sure the same is true in Washington for King county and surrounds.

And we all know the kind of luck we would have with that!! What we need is to attract some of the rural, ranching and agricultural areas in the surrounding states to offset the votes in Seattle and Portland and Eugene. ;)

Exactly why I really like the idea of the state of Jefferson. Let the libs continue to ruin Oregon, Washington, and California, and the patriots who still believe in the bill of rights can form their own state.

There are several counties in Colorado that are actually going through the motions of creating a N. Colorado. Problem is, to the dems in the state legislature, voting for a separation would be akin to southern slave owners voting to free their own slaves. That's almost a perfect analogy. Every county in Oregon besides Multnomah, Washington, Marion, and Lane are slaves to the will of that small geographical area. I'm sure the same is true in Washington for King county and surrounds.

I live in Marion county and I'll have you know that Obama DID NOT get the majority of ballots casted within its boundaries. ;)

I havn't read truer words in a long time.

How's the elk, deer, bear and cat populations working out (since the do-gooders had their way)?

As I peruse the ads and posts it seems like all the good priced ammo is in Orygun and all the good priced guns are in Warshington?. For having a North American Free Trade agreement these firearm laws are getting to be quite a nuisance.:s0112:

Brutus Out

I see all these (I will stand up against the gov. From Taking my gun's) but don't want to break the law on crossing a Imaginary line. :rolleyes:
I am not pointing fingers at you Brutus just at some past post.

With my luck, combining OR & WA into one state would result in the following...
- 65 mph speed limit vs. 70
- astronomically high property tax AND a sales tax
- illegal to own a SBR
- half a dozen State parks trailhead passes that are no good anywhere
- safe haven for a guy to smoke weed with his husband
- a drive to Vancouver (BC) with a headcold for 12 capsules of sudafed
- 2 useless CHLs and a 6-month delay to get a new one

I remember the old days when people didn't give a bubblegum about residence for a private sale.

i am also never going to show my permit to some californicated pinched up nancy boy for a private shotgun deal. i am sure not let someone write down my name and address because it makes them feel good. bubblegum you go back to California or Wisconsin or where ever the bubblegum you came from.

if i want to show my credentials and write down my name on a pierce of paper i will buy from a dealer.

We could keep:
1. Oregon's allowance of select fire, and short barreled rifles.
2. Oregon's lack of a sales tax.
3. Washington's lack of an income tax.
4. Oregon's deposit on bottles and cans.
5. Oregon's cheaper hard liquor (a $75 bottle of Scotch costs nearly $100 in Washington).
6. Washington's sales of hard liquors in more places.
7. Washington's decriminalized marijuana (open to discussion though).
8. Oregon's lack of paid for parking permits on public lands.

I'm sure there are more things, but these would be a fun start.

We could keep:
2. Oregon's lack of a sales tax.
3. Washington's lack of an income tax.
And you propose to pay for the costs of government HOW? Even if you gut Leviathan like a fish, I'm pretty sure property taxes alone won't cover it... even if they were raised to astronomical levels that made ownership cost-prohibitive.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top