JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got this

GtHV1amnYq548_KxSM7ADn4r4Vk7_yVj7Hug7veBl0A.jpg

and ....... It was sent out by mistake

Always be ready to go though

Whooley Bubblegum!:eek::eek::eek:
Way to go Hawaii, get every one panicked, then pull the rug out from under their feet and say sorry, we Effed up!
Gov at work protecting you and bettering your lives!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Phone lines are all blocked up here as everyone is calling emergency numbers. Governor is on twitter saying false alarm. They just sent out a another emergency alert saying "oops sorry, false alarm"

Nothing like making a whole state collectively kiss their butts good bye by accident. Especially after a year of hyping the risks.

Honestly, I hope this wakes some people up to get prepared. At least I went to my make shift basement shelter where I have 50 gallons of water stored. I do need some chairs down there though.

This is not a drill.

Oh sorry that was not really not a drill.

I'd sure be freaking out. I'd be in a car half way to somewhere not there, or maybe a boat in your case.

I see a few lawsuits coming from this.

This is not a drill.

Oh sorry that was not really not a drill.

I'd sure be freaking out. I'd be in a car half way to somewhere not there, or maybe a boat in your case.

I see a few lawsuits coming from this.

Unless that North Korean munchkin misses horribly, I am very far away from any valuable target and the trade winds wont bring fallout here either. Probably safest right where Im at. I have 3 months of freeze dried food and 130 gallons of water ready.

But if Portland had an inbound nuke, this is what would show up on your phone (if you have the alerts system turned on)

Tulsi Gabbard (D) HI, was just interviewed on CNN... she blamed Trump. Anyone surprised?
The fascinating part was listening to her dodge questions from the host about what happened and what went wrong with the EBS, in order to angle around to her Trump-bashing agenda and a good bit of self-agrandizing campaigning/self-promotion.
I don't watch CNN (I happen to be in a boring hotel room right now) so I don't know the host's name. But to his credit, he really tried to keep the dingbat on track... yeah, surprised me to.

BTW, Gabbard says that The Donald needs to NEGOTIATE with Lil Kim, aka: Rocket Man.

Last Edited:
Wouldn't be my first choice of a place to waste, since you'll not only be messing with the Americans, you will be pissing off a lot of wealthy Japanese who've never given up on claiming squatting rights.

oh boy. there are stories of families who were shopping and tried to make make-shift shelters in the middle of the grocery store as they held each other crying. Someone is definitely getting fired for this

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews