JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also attach a TQ to each handle in my rigs. Both driver and passenger side.

IMG_2796.jpeg IMG_2795.jpeg

This is how I look at...What do people call 911 for? Police, Medical and Fire. If you have not consider and are not prepared to deal without them for an extended period you are a damned fool, have fun if/when reality kicks you in the teeth.
Exactly! Each of us is our own first responder whether the emergency is criminal, medical, or fire because no one is gonna arrive faster than those already at the scene, so we should be prepared for all three as much as reasonably possible in both gear and training!

I rarely ever wear shorts so this doesn't really apply but I do ankle carry a tq, shears, gloves, and Israeli bandage. I fly often and this is comfortable enough for me to wear on long flights and the shears are TSA approved. I pocket carry my spare mag and with that I keep a second TQ. The TQs I use are made by Snakestaff Systems and they are smaller and less obtrusive than the SOF-T that I'd generally use that carrying two isn't an issue for me. I used to carry a Rescue Essentials "pocket" trauma kit but it is so bulky and makes a lot of noise. Photo for size comparison

View attachment 1439646View attachment 1439647
That looks like a Rescue Essentials ankle holster which is what I carry often, but mine is dedicated to medical and sanitation rather than tools and mag, and contains a CAT TQ. I put together the kit in the original post as an alternative for sumner when I wear shorts

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top