JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless that North Korean munchkin misses horribly, I am very far away from any valuable target and the trade winds wont bring fallout here either. Probably safest right where Im at. I have 3 months of freeze dried food and 130 gallons of water ready.

But if Portland had an inbound nuke, this is what would show up on your phone (if you have the alerts system turned on)
Glad you're in a good spot for something like that if it occurred.

Us back here in Portland would be screwed. All the freeways south would be jammed in a moment's notice. As will anyone going east. bubblegum would not be fun.

Tulsi Gabbard (D) HI, was just interviewed on CNN... she blamed Trump. Anyone surprised?
The fascinating part was listening to her dodge questions from the host about what happened and what went wrong with the EBS, in order to angle around to her Trump-bashing agenda and a good bit of self-agrandizing campaigning/self-promotion.
I don't watch CNN (I happen to be in a boring hotel room right now) so I don't know the host's name. But to his credit, he really tried to keep the dingbat on track... yeah, surprised me to.

BTW, Gabbard says that The Donald needs to NEGOTIATE with Lil Kim, aka: Rocket Man.

We tried negotiations for decades with North Korea and Bill Clinton was president in 1994 and it collapsed back in 2002.

Media flashback: Clinton's nuclear deal with North Korea - Hot Air

The Kims (elder and younger) pattern has always been the same. Rattle saber, then ask for goodies.

There in HI the most to worry about is another Starfish Prime. :eek:

Someone is definitely getting fired for this
I'm trying to remember the last time someone in government got fired for incompetence. But I'm only 55 and can't remember back that far.

26230430_10204083690569757_2024033673887867796_n.jpg

There is definitely collusion going on....dang russians. I'm with the other that think it's just a way to desensitize ....people get used to it and then anything is just....normal.

The text message read "Emergency Alert: BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL," at approximately at 8:07 HST. While some took to Twitter to determine if it was real, most believed the text message was real and began calling loved ones and seeking shelter.

You guys got to forgive me on this but I do see humor in this. In that 40 minutes of not knowing if they would live or die how many republicans were made? How many new Christians? :D I hear one fellow never left the golf course because he loved the game so much he wanted to die playing it. Are you ready when the bell rings?

You guys got to forgive me on this but I do see humor in this. In that 40 minutes of not knowing if they would live or die how many republicans were made? How many new Christians? :D I hear one fellow never left the golf course because he loved the game so much he wanted to die playing it. Are you ready when the bell rings?

It wouldn't be the first time I have faced death or witnessed it.

At 64, every day is one day close to death for me - I've made my choices and lived by them, not going to change them now at the last minute.

My main concern would be to get my kids up to my house.

You guys got to forgive me on this but I do see humor in this. In that 40 minutes of not knowing if they would live or die how many republicans were made? How many new Christians?
How many babies?

How many babies?

That is a relatively narrow time window to get one's freak on, and under dire circumstances, but it almost certainly was done. So, good point, there will likely be some births about nine—ten months hence from this date.

I can't help but be reminded of a passage from Orwell's Homage to Catalonia:

The barracks had promptly filled with women who seemed to have sprung up from the ground and were helping their men-folk to roll their blankets and pack their kit-bags. It was rather humiliating that I had to be shown how to put on my new leather cartridge-boxes by a Spanish girl, the wife of Williams, the other English militiaman. She was a gentle, dark-eyed, intensely feminine creature who looked as though her life—work was to rock a cradle, but who as a matter of fact had fought bravely in the street-battles of July. At this time she was carrying a baby which was born just ten months after the outbreak of war and had perhaps been begotten behind a barricade.
Humans have a tendency to, well, "get down, get funky", in even the worst of times. ;)

According to more than one Hollywood celebrity it's all Trump's fault. Not a peep from any of those narcissistic, hate-agenda driven pantloads about being thankful that it was nothing more, or less, than human error.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top