JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be There?

• Total voters
Great now its going to snow..
3p9dsz.jpg oooh :(

This cleanup just got a little sweeter...

Thank you Cabela's!

1- Herter's All-In-One Plus Gun-Cleaning Kit... 1- Cabela's Ground Pounder Self Healing Target... 1- E-Max Electronic Stereo Hearing Protection with Pro Range Glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabela's 4-2-16.jpg

I hope you all see the support we have from Sportsman's Warehouse, Cabela's, and J & B Firearm Sales. They all believe in our efforts to preserve out right to shoot on public land and fully support those efforts by encouraging us with donations of their products as incentives to attend.

In return, I hope you support them as well. Be sure to mention Northwest Firearms when you visit their stores.

Thank you supporting vendors!

I'm going to make a Costco run on Thu to get the hot dogs and buns (72 of each). I'll get some sliced cheese too for the burgers and a case of water. I can add a few more items to my list. Any preference from the list of "needs" you'd like me to add?

Also, I have a small round Weber bbq unit that runs on propane. It would be good for 2-3 hamburgers at a time, or a bunch of hot dogs. I will bring that as well.

I think I've got a bag of foam ear plugs too I can bring as spares.

Mary

Last Edited:
Thank you Mary. I just walked in the door from a round trip to Redding, CA. I will revise our 'Needs' list early this week. Really appreciate you help on this!!!

Bill

I'm going to try to make this event and put myself down as a yes. I look forward to meeting some of you I have been chatting with since I've joined the forum.

Im a little late to the thread so if anything changed on location and time let me know...
CHANGED MEETING LOCATION TO THE FOLLOWING:
Google Map Link: To meeting area...
https://goo.gl/maps/a1ggSRfp1i32

GPS Coordinance:
45.784994, -123.365024

I'm going to try to make this event and put myself down as a yes. I look forward to meeting some of you I have been chatting with since I've joined the forum.

Im a little late to the thread so if anything changed on location and time let me know...

that is still the location. There is an area at the top to park the cars and along the way

YGuzpT3.jpg

Another update on the needs list... We're getting closer!!!

NEED... Good weather!
Please?

We NEED;

• Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 20 more).
  • Preground coffee!
  • Pickle Relish, (squeeze bottles best),
  • Leaf lettuce & Sliced tomatoes (5-6 pre-sliced).

Help;
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to ODF & NWFA sheets, hand out raffle tickets).
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out? If you can provide something in the 'We NEED' section, please post here.

Thank you,

Cogs

Help;
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to ODF & NWFA sheets, hand out raffle tickets).
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).

ill still bring my work gloves but dont mind helping out wherever is needed. PM me if needed.

ill still bring my work gloves but dont mind helping out wherever is needed. PM me if needed.
Care to be there at 8? You could survey the available parking spots and start directing that part. We need to keep at least one lane open with a turn around at the canopy set up area.

Thanks Koda! Let me know!

Care to be there at 8? You could survey the available parking spots and start directing that part. We need to keep at least one lane open with a turn around at the canopy set up area.

Thanks Koda! Let me know!

no problem, Ill be there at 8. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top