JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be There?

• Total voters
I'll donate $50 towards food (or whatever). Got PayPal?
How 'bout this...

If we need to buy something for this clean up we'll use this. Anything left over will go toward the Tillamook Information Booth program.

If we don't need to use it for this clean up, we throw it all at the Info booth program.

Fair enough?

How 'bout this...

If we need to buy something for this clean up we'll use this. Anything left over will go toward the Tillamook Information Booth program.

If we don't need to use it for this clean up, we throw it all at the Info booth program.

Fair enough?

Whatever works out to help with the program. Since I can't make it to this, I can at least throw a little money at it!

;) :s0155:

Make the forest great again 1.jpg

The pre-pattied frozen burgers are 10 to a package. I will bring 2 pkgs. for a total of 20 plus the buns. If we are still short by the cleanup date I will bring another pkg. of 10 plus the buns.

An Update as of Fri 3-18 @ 6:45 pm...

We have;
  • Dining canopies (Have 2-3 = Sign-in & BBQ... Cogs & Reno911 might want another one if weather is drizzle. Especially for the 'After Party'!!!).
  • 1 small BBQ unit (Reno911 ) Need another one!
  • Tables (Have 4 = for sign-in and serving. John Diana & Cogs). We're good.
  • Propane cook stove (Have 2 = for coffee and hot water... mgleason00 & Reno911). Good.
  • Propane coffee pot (Have 1 small and slow... Cogs. Need another!).
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (Have 36... mgleason00 & . Need 24 more!).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (Have 20... Timbertodd. Need at least 20 more!).
  • Potato Salad (Have 8 lbs... Mikej & Wifey. Need 8 more pounds!).
  • Cooks & Kitchen Help (Have 2+... John Diana & Reno911's wife). We're good.
  • Water (Have 2 cases... Mikej & Wifey. Should have a little more!)
  • Donuts (Have 3-4 dozen... John Diana & @kenny C . Good to go.
  • Paper Plates, Plastic Forks, Napkins, Coffee grounds & Cups (Cogs. Might need more coffee!).
We NEED;
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 20 more).
  • Propane coffee pot (need 1 more. Can be percolator type)
  • Preground coffee!
  • Potato or ??? Salad (need another 8 pounds).
  • Coffee creamer.
  • Donuts and cookies (2 doz more).
  • Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, (squeeze bottles best),
  • Leaf lettuce, Sliced tomatoes (5-6 pre-sliced).
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to ODF & NWFA sheets, hand out raffle tickets).
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot).
  • Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out?
If you would help with the We NEED section, please post here.

Thank you,

Cogs

At the clean up I'll be giving away some 1911 grips for any volunteers who wants one (I dont need 20 of them :) ) mxTveC0.jpg . Since they are oil finished they would also be very easy to refinish or use as practice pieces for checkering.

Oooo, BOLUS! I like! I might take you up on the offer of a set for my stainless Kimber, if can get the chance.

Thanks!

At the clean up I'll be giving away some 1911 grips for any volunteers who wants one (I dont need 20 of them :) )View attachment 284204 . Since they are oil finished they would also be very easy to refinish or use as practice pieces for checkering.
Oh, get a 'grip' you guys. That's quite a 'handful'. 'Trump' hands required. Come get 'pistol gripped' at the clean up!

(I got a million of 'em!) :D

Sportsmans Warehouse gladly donated these items to the raffle. Thank you sportsmans warehouse in Hillsboro off 185th for these donations.

Caldwell AR500 spinner.
Package of shoot and sees.
An EZ stand and target as well as a refill.

Matt (store manage) is going to see if he can stop by as well on the 2nd. This event and other programs in the making have hit a heart string with his own feelings and enjoyment of recreational forest use. I am glad to have Sportsmans as a contributing donating entity and partner in the effort to keep our shooting recreational areas clean.
468613.jpg
71IVrnQrgeL._SL1000_.jpg
417780.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR