JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be There?

• Total voters
Again... Last years cleanup. Same place. Same time. Same station.

We started with this...
<broken link removed>

Finished with this...
<broken link removed>

Enjoyed this...
<broken link removed>

And had a BLAST with this...
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Thanks All! See you at the next one!

168932-1d8195c632fda09388796b1725b0e529.jpg 168933-93dca158af2c5721ae31c6fc818706c8.jpg 168934-05a619cf159edfc775be700124fdd1d8.jpg 168936-36d144aaa19050cfa0001e0f860ad154.jpg 168937-0b37fc3b05fa8f905eed8d5f1085ac91.jpg

My wife and I will be there. Perhaps our daughter, too. It looks like food and drink are covered. We can help kitchen, cook, setup, tear down, whatever. Do we need a table or two. I have a 4' plastic and folding 6 foot plastic so no concern for the weather.

My wife and I will be there. Perhaps our daughter, too. It looks like food and drink are covered. We can help kitchen, cook, setup, tear down, whatever. Do we need a table or two. I have a 4' plastic and folding 6 foot plastic so no concern for the weather.
Actually John, the food part is only a little less than half covered. At this point, between the NWFA voter count with several spouses and family members, The un-voted, but committed, 20+ college aged students, and with the Facebook Event sign up volunteers, we are going to have closer to 50+ people at this event. Therefore, the food count needs to go up!

How 'bout a dozen hamburgers with buns? Or the same with Hot Dogs? We could use a BBQ unit. The kitchen help would be really appreciated. An extra table or two is always needed! Same with an extra pop-up canopy. Morning coffee and donuts. An extra propane type coffee pot. You know, basic survival stuff! :)

So, pick an item or two and post what you decided on. We'll make up the rest as we go.

Thank you!!! Great to have you along!

Cogs

Bill. I'll make a Costco run before the event. Grab some dogs and buns.

Dagnabit!! WTH do ya'll gotta schedule this stuff when I'll be out of the country?! :(

I'll console myself with the fact that I'll be enjoying warm sub-tropical weather (and 70*F ocean water) with family in Perth, Australia though. :rolleyes:

I SWEAR I'm gonna make it to at least one of these before I die! o_O

Actually John, the food part is only a little less than half covered. At this point, between the NWFA voter count with several spouses and family members, The un-voted, but committed, 20+ college aged students, and with the Facebook Event sign up volunteers, we are going to have closer to 50+ people at this event. Therefore, the food count needs to go up!

How 'bout a dozen hamburgers with buns? Or the same with Hot Dogs? We could use a BBQ unit. The kitchen help would be really appreciated. An extra table or two is always needed! Same with an extra pop-up canopy. Morning coffee and donuts. An extra propane type coffee pot. You know, basic survival stuff! :)

So, pick an item or two and post what you decided on. We'll make up the rest as we go.

Thank you!!! Great to have you along!

Cogs
OK. Besides the tables we will bring several dozen assorted doughnuts from Sesame doughnuts.

UPDATE.... This is what we have, and what we NEED....

We have;
  • Dining canopies (Have 2 = Sign-in & BBQ... Cogs & @Reno911 might want another one or two. Especially for the 'After Party'!!!).
  • BBQ unit (Reno911 )
  • Tables (Have 4 = for sign-in and serving. @John Diana & Cogs).
  • Propane cook stove (Have 2 = for coffee and hot water... @mgleason00 & Reno911).
  • Propane coffee pot (Have 1 small and slow... Cogs. Need another).
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (Have 36... mgleason00. Need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (Have 1 dozen... @Timbertodd . Need 3 doz more).
  • Potato Salad (Have 8 lbs... @Mikej & Wifey. Need 8 more pounds).
  • Cooks & Kitchen Help (Have 2+... John Diana & Reno911's wife).
  • Water (Have 2 cases... Mikej & Wifey)
  • Donuts (Have 2-3 dozen... John Diana. Might want a couple more).
  • Paper Plates, Plastic Forks, Napkins, Coffee grounds & Cups (Cogs. Might need more coffee).
We NEED;
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 3 doz more).
  • Propane coffee pot (need at least 1 more. Can be percolator type)
  • Preground coffee!
  • Potato or ??? Salad (need another 8 pounds).
  • Coffee creamer.
  • Donuts and cookies (2 doz more).
  • Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, (squeeze bottles best),
  • Leaf lettuce, Sliced tomatoes (5-6 pre-sliced).
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to ODF & NWFA sheets, hand out raffle tickets).
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot).
  • Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out?
If you would help with the We NEED section, please post here.

Thank you all for your contributions!!!

Last Edited:
Okgs, post: 1418313, member: 20065"]UPDATE.... This is what we have, and what we NEED....

We have;
  • Dining canopies (Have 2 = Sign-in & BBQ... Cogs & @Reno911 might want another one or two. Especially for the 'After Party'!!!).
  • BBQ unit (Reno911 )
  • Tables (Have 4 = for sign-in and serving. @John Diana & Cogs).
  • Propane cook stove (Have 2 = for coffee and hot water... @mgleason00 & Reno911).
  • Propane coffee pot (Have 1 small and slow... Cogs. Need another).
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (Have 36... mgleason00. Need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (Have 1 dozen... @Timbertodd . Need 3 doz more).
  • Potato Salad (Have 8 lbs... @Mikej & Wifey. Need 8 more pounds).
  • Cooks & Kitchen Help (Have 2+... John Diana & Reno911's wife).
  • Water (Have 2 cases... Mikej & Wifey)
  • Donuts (Have 2-3 dozen... John Diana. Might want a couple more).
  • Paper Plates, Plastic Forks, Napkins, Coffee grounds & Cups (Cogs. Might need more coffee).
We NEED;
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 3 doz more).
  • Propane coffee pot (need at least 1 more. Can be percolator type)
  • Preground coffee!
  • Potato or ??? Salad (need another 8 pounds).
  • Coffee creamer.
  • Donuts and cookies (2 doz more).
  • Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, (squeeze bottles best),
  • Leaf lettuce, Sliced tomatoes (5-6 pre-sliced).
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to ODF & NWFA sheets, hand out raffle tickets).
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot).
  • Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out?
If you would help with the We NEED section, please post here.

Thank you all for your contributions!!![/QUOTE]
I will bri

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews