Miller's Quarry Clean-Up

Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Posted by Hostility051
Miller's Quarry
Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Event Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Reactions

Old Noob

Reactions
I like it but I worry about not as educated shooting it with rifle, oops looks like they already did...
Nope those holes are drilled from the other side of the steel. I was thinking the same thing when I walked up to it myself.
Must have just been some scrap that the guy used. Each disc has a center hole drilled in it and the second disc in on the left has a few extra hole drilled in it.

OP
Hostility051

Hostility051

Reactions
Reactions
Reactions
Was up top today sighting in my rifle, another group was down below. Seemed like nice guys. Noticed a few AR-type rifles on their table when we passed by on the way up. Unfortunately, the steel was shot to bubblegum as we passed by on our way down. Lots of .223/300BLK brass on the ground. Was probably only ~25-30 yard range...my guess is the steel couldn't hold up to that kind of punishment...

PXL_20201017_184849227.jpg

PXL_20201017_184854387.jpg

Old Noob

Reactions
Was up top today sighting in my rifle, another group was down below. Seemed like nice guys. Noticed a few AR-type rifles on their table when we passed by on the way up. Unfortunately, the steel was shot to bubblegum as we passed by on our way down. Lots of .223/300BLK brass on the ground. Was probably only ~25-30 yard range...my guess is the steel couldn't hold up to that kind of punishment...

View attachment 764067

View attachment 764068
It was holding up fine to my 9mm. Sad to see this.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom