JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be There?

• Total voters
I made up a flier for this event. Send me a message with your email address and I'll send it to you. It's on 8.5 x 11 paper with color logo and QR codes. Print a few copies and hand out to local gun shops and outdoor stores in areas on the West side.

Cogs

Yes, Timber, we need both. So pick either one and bring some! Let us know if it will be dogs or burgers and how many.

We also have a contribution of dogs and buns from mgleason00.
The camp stove will be perfect for cooking the coffee.

Since we are expecting well over 30 people, we'll need plenty of dogs, burgers, buns and condiments. This is a great start!

Thank you!

Cogs

I am planning on bringing 36 hot dogs and buns to go with them.

I will bring a package of pre-pattied burgers (I believe there are a dozen or so in the package) along with enough buns to go with them. I will double check the count the next time I am at the store.

You can't win one of these! (Unless you're at the clean up!!!)

J & B Firearm Sales
2 kits... FrogLube FrogTube 5Pc Kit
FrogLube Cleaning Kit.jpg
Thank you J & B Firearm Sales!!!

Is this the same place we cleaned up last year?
Maybe trail cams could be hidden to find the inconsiderate selfish pigs. we could pictorialize them and shoot em in effigy.

Is this the same place we cleaned up last year?
Maybe trail cams could be hidden to find the inconsiderate selfish pigs. we could pictorialize them and shoot em in effigy.

The department of forestry has tried this. To their best efforts all trail cams are either found and destroyed, or simply stolen.

Drones maybe?

Myself, and my wife and perhaps some other coworker / friends. Anything we are in need for? Looks like food is covered? What can I help with?
Well it sounds like we've got a dozen hamburgers W/buns and 36 Hot Dogs W/buns, however, we're are targeting at least 50 of each.

We'll still need the condiments like Mayo, Ketchup, Lettuce, Cheeze, Relish and that kind of stuff. We should also have some sort of salad like a potato or macaroni (10+ pounds). Then there's the coffee grounds (I have some from last event... might be enough), coffee pots, donuts and misc things like that. I have all the paper plates, napkins, coffee cups and plastic forks left over from the last clean up.

Soon, I'll do an updated list of what we have and need.

Thanks for throwing in, Iheart. See you then!

Cogs

Did you get that 8#er of tater salad eaten from the Burn clean-up already Bill? :rolleyes:

You can put us down for an 8# carton Bill. And, we have a three pack of serving spoons.

Did you get that 8#er of tater salad eaten from the Burn clean-up already Bill? :rolleyes:

You can put us down for an 8# carton Bill. And, we have a three pack of serving spoons.
Yes I did. Figured since I bought that one I could eat it. Also had about 10 burgers and some dogs left over. Couldn't refreeze them, so...

Thanks for chipping in again on this one! (Spoons. Good thought).

Remember this from last year's cleanup? Same place. Same time. Same station. @blitz

This was blitz country!
<broken link removed>

And blitz was not happy.
<broken link removed>

So he put on the blitz!
<broken link removed>

And even though he wasn't drinkin Blitz, he still pulled this car from the wreckage.
<broken link removed>

Now blitz is happy. And enjoying his Blitz.
<broken link removed>

Well done, young man! Well done.

169096-772fd8a49abd70b98f6eea3eda271ed6.jpg 169097-d8798ea9cf5baf89b18475a05b84df5c.jpg 169098-23c9a644aa226ca9b8eea0c3b69628a1.jpg 169099-2d3cae2eae34690950d382a1887def17.jpg 169100-b9c8d53358d76821a7eb70a5f150e66c.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top