JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one I owned, and shot the heck out of, for a long while was as solid as they come. It was the stock GI M1911A1 pattern. I had swapped the grips and had a gunsmith install high visibility sights. It was accurate and totally reliable with anything I fed it; from ball, to modern stuff, to even the funky steel cased fodder. Fed from standard 1911 mags. (Had a bunch of GI types, but I really liked the Chip McCormick mags.)

Anyway, the RIAs are, imho, hard to beat for a value and functionality. Cheers.

The one I owned, and shot the heck out of, for a long while was as solid as the come. It was the stock GI M1911A1 pattern. I had swapped the grips and had a gunsmith install high visibility sights. It was accurate and totally reliable with anything I fed it; from ball, to modern stuff, to even the funky steel cased fodder. Fed from standard 1911 mags. (Had a bunch of GI types, but I really liked the Chip McCormick mags.)

Anyway, the RIAs are, imho, hard to beat for a value and functionality. Cheers.
Good to hear brother, I've heard good things about them for a while now. We'll see how it goes. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top