JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one I owned, and shot the heck out of, for a long while was as solid as they come. It was the stock GI M1911A1 pattern. I had swapped the grips and had a gunsmith install high visibility sights. It was accurate and totally reliable with anything I fed it; from ball, to modern stuff, to even the funky steel cased fodder. Fed from standard 1911 mags. (Had a bunch of GI types, but I really liked the Chip McCormick mags.)

Anyway, the RIAs are, imho, hard to beat for a value and functionality. Cheers.

The one I owned, and shot the heck out of, for a long while was as solid as the come. It was the stock GI M1911A1 pattern. I had swapped the grips and had a gunsmith install high visibility sights. It was accurate and totally reliable with anything I fed it; from ball, to modern stuff, to even the funky steel cased fodder. Fed from standard 1911 mags. (Had a bunch of GI types, but I really liked the Chip McCormick mags.)

Anyway, the RIAs are, imho, hard to beat for a value and functionality. Cheers.
Good to hear brother, I've heard good things about them for a while now. We'll see how it goes. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top