JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ukraine was also know for being involved in child sex trafficking.

Not saying that the President of Ukraine was involved in all of this, but it was happening on his watch.
I'm not sure how this is any different than our own government or Hollywood....

Oh come on. The only way I would worry about Harris would be if her stupidity was contagious.
Um, have you looked around the White House lately...? o_O Whole lotta people comin' down with something!

Last Edited:
Cut out wasteful spending, if any. "Save" partial such towards routine family stuff.

Ex, folks whom do takeout/drive thru/delivery snacks/drinks/meals ROUTINELY should consider cutting such out completely. Put a PORTION of expenses towards occassional family fun night (movie at home, delivery food "treat", game night etc). Family hikes, bikes, gardening, wood splitting etc. Those kinds of things.

Use it up, wear it out, make it last.

THIS was a good book:

I likewise fear that the biden regime will do nothing if we are hit.. where I live in Colorado is ground zero anyway so... won't be here to talk about it. Anyway.. if it does happen, avenge us!
We shall my friend! 1647490454441.png

I think the concern is:
One side uses 1-2 tactical nukes.
Other side responde with 3-4
First side responds with 10
Other side responds with 20
And so on until the ICBMs are flying.

Also China has said many times that they think:
- Nuclear war is survivable for China
- First strike is a option that is always on the table

Of course, China doesn't really care if they loose 750,000,000 people.
They will still have 650,000,000 left.
I tend to agree with this level of escalation unless the other side doesn't want to take a chance of losing launch capability and just lets them all go.

Crazy to think about this with both China and India. Almost 3b between them. Even at 75% loss, that still leaves 750m people; over twice the population of the US. China can just stand back and let the US, Europe, and Russia annihilate each other.

Um, have you looked around the White House lately...? o_O Whole lotta people comin' down with something!
Birds of a feather. Brain damaged folks flocking to their most brain-damaged leader. Biden is a stupid -magnet hence Harris, Buttigieg and the rest orbiting around him.
The apostles of asinine and the disciples of dumb all gathering for their rituals of pagan idolatry. Sacrificing brain cells, morals and integrity on the altar of progressivism.

Before this all started Ukrane was viewed as a corrupt government that was laundrying money for Soros (and probably many others).

Using that money to pay of government officials globally for Soros (and probably many others).

Ukraine was also know for being involved in child sex trafficking.

Not saying that the President of Ukraine was involved in all of this, but it was happening on his watch.
Do you want to know what the US is known for worldwide?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top